Wooden House K in Germany Designed by partnerundpartner-architekten
Sunday, October 16, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted article about Wooden House K in Germany Designed by partnerundpartner-architekten post. This also included in Architecture, Houses class. This guide and snapshot posted on Sunday, October 16th 2011 in good resolution. If you wanting to keep this photograph, simply right-click on this picture then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Currently we also added some linked snapshot which pulled in Wooden House K in Germany Designed by partnerundpartner-architekten article. We recommend you to look through the photograph gallery. To see in big size, just click on the thumbnail.
Wooden House K in Germany Designed by partnerundpartner-architekten also field in engeneer, finkbeiner, Atmosphere, Staircase, construction site, klaus, and another.
To realize what the clients want, here is the contemporary design of Wooden House K which is located in Black Forest, Germany. Perfectly designed by partnerundpartner-architekten, the Wooden House K is built to maximize living comfort suited to calculated budget and a big amount of personal contribution. Occupying 176 square miles, the house stands firmly as a living place for a single family. Viewed from outside, the building looks so simple, but it creates luxury sense inside. Let’s take a look together.
Short detail concerning with Wooden House K
Organized well around a solid core of clay, the Wooden House K contains luxury atmosphere inside. Staircase, oven and service lines are located in the prominent core. The space seems to be roomier and spacious. Everyone will feel like home staying in that house. For the exterior side, the existing house is encircled by the architectural elements of the Black Forest. To accomplish the building, the roof overhang is completely reduced. Each room offers an individual views through the asymmetric window.
A glance review of Wooden House K based on archdaily.com
“The clients of this single family house wished for a contemporary wooden house that would provide the maximum of living comfort within their calculated budget and a big amount of personal contribution on the construction site. Regarding the clients wishes and the local characteristics of northern Black Forest building tradition, partnerundpartner designed a wooden frame house that organises itself around a solid core of clay.
Additional specification building of Wooden House K:
Location: Black Forest, Germany
Design Team: Jörg Finkbeiner, Klaus Günter, Christian Necker
Structural Engeneer: Müller & Günter Ingenieurbüro
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 176 sqm
To know deeper about Wooden House K, please look at these available images down here.
Related Article from Wooden House K in Germany Designed by partnerundpartner-architekten situated in Architecture
- How to Compare Performance on Portable Steam Cleaners?
- Durrat Al Bahrain save a Residence for Sale on March 04, 2011 @ 13:00
- Curved Minimalist Desk Form by Francesco Angiulli on March 09, 2011 @ 17:00
- Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture
- Classic Interior Design in Ilha Graciosa Residence on March 03, 2011 @ 13:00
- Nikolo-Uryupino House in Russia Designed by PAPER | TOTEMENT
- Red and White Everywhere: 80 sqm Apartment in Tel Aviv
- Simplicity Design Come into the Villa M2 by Lindvall A & D on April 12, 2011 @ 18:00
- Beautiful Home Embedded in Franschhoek, South Africa on June 10, 2010 @ 08:20
- Interesting Innovative Kitchens & Curvaceous Countertops for Your Beloved Home