Wendouree Railway Station in Victoria Designed by Hassell with Parsons Brinckerhoff
Friday, October 14, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted post about Wendouree Railway Station in Victoria Designed by Hassell with Parsons Brinckerhoff article. The also plug into Architecture, Building category. This article and photo upload on Friday, October 14th 2011 in high resolution. If you like to save this photo, just right-click on the image then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
Anyway we also uploaded some related picture that also submited to Wendouree Railway Station in Victoria Designed by Hassell with Parsons Brinckerhoff topic. We suggest you to check over the image gallery. To see in full size, you have to click on the image preview.
Wendouree Railway Station in Victoria Designed by Hassell with Parsons Brinckerhoff also field in parsons brinckerhoff, townships, detailed design, infrastructure, travel distance, Collaboration, and else.
Located in Ballarat, Victoria of Australia, this is the building of Wendouree Railway Station. This building is perfectly undertaken by professional architect of HASSELL in collaboration with Parsons Brinckerhoff. This railway station belongs to the new one which is built in Victoria. It is created to facilitate more than 27,000 residents who live in the Wendouree, Alfredton and Lake Wendouree areas and the nearby townships of Learmouth and Miners Rest to reach their needs. The materials to construct the building take selected durability. It has been provided large car park area as infrastructure. But why it is built the new railway station? The aim is to minimize travel distance. Moreover, with the new building of Wendouree Railway Station, it could be created more attractive and friendly environment as the character. Who knows it can be an iconic symbol in the region.
A glance review of the Wendouree Railway Station based on archdaily.com
“HASSELL, in collaboration with Parsons Brinckerhoff, undertook the detailed design and documentation of a new railway station and associated infrastructure at Wendouree, in the west of Ballarat. The new station, which opened in June 2009, is expected to serve more than 27,000 people living in the Wendouree, Alfredton and Lake Wendouree areas and the nearby townships of Learmouth and Miners Rest.
Additional specification building of the Wendouree Railway Station:
Architect: HASSELL with Parsons Brinckerhoff
Location: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Client: Department of Transport
Project Year: 2009
Photographs: Courtesy of HASSELL
Photos gallery of Wendouree Railway Station
There are five official photos of Wendouree Railway Station. Hopefully readers can enjoy those all. These photos show the façade of the Wendouree Railway Station from the staircase to the railway design.
Related Article from Wendouree Railway Station in Victoria Designed by Hassell with Parsons Brinckerhoff positioned in Architecture
- The Massive Restoration in Soglio Barn That Was Done By Ruinelli Associati Architetti
- Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00
- Black and White Wallpapers for Stylish and Modern Room on March 08, 2011 @ 13:00
- Stylish Clock from Science & Sons: The Oblique Clock on April 05, 2011 @ 17:00
- Unusual Design of Dwelling : Built Over A Waterfall on February 15, 2011 @ 01:55
- Bayfront House on Fire Island, New York Designed by Resolution: 4 Architecture
- Creative Orange and Green Bathroom Design Idea from Duebi Italia
- Mediterranean Villa Eclectic Mallorca Stone House Designed by Mestre Paco
- Minimalist Modern Bookshelf Designed by Udo Schill on April 28, 2011 @ 16:00
- Waterfront Vacation SJC House of Lake Chapala Designed by Ricardo Agraz