Villa Gardone Designed by Richard Meier & Partners
Wednesday, November 09, 2011. Creative Home Idea write document about Villa Gardone Designed by Richard Meier & Partners subject. This also tagged in Villa Design group. This article and image posted on Wednesday, November 9th 2011 in great quality. If you need to save the snapshot, just right-click on the picture then click on "Save Image As..." option.
By the way we also have some related snapshot which also hook up with Villa Gardone Designed by Richard Meier & Partners chapter. We recommend you to look out the snapshot gallery. To see in big size, you have to choose on the thumbnail.
Villa Gardone Designed by Richard Meier & Partners also field in paint, gardone riviera, glass construction, richard meier, glance, Dominant Color, and the other.
This is the exciting creation from Richard Meier & Partners – a Villa Gardone. It is kind of a new Italian residence which takes place in Gardone Riviera. Precisely, the existing villa firmly stands on a steep eastern slope, 300 meters away from Lake Garda. The surrounding seems to be very calm and peaceful by offering abundant panoramas including the mighty Lake Garda and green view. Finished in white dominant color, the villa creates striking impression in the middle of green area. Externally view of the villa reveals the modernity with the touch of classic design principles from the architects.
The Villa Gardone and its deeper description
A pretty layout of Villa Gardone has attracted people’s attention. With two rectangular solids were placed perpendicular to one another, it could create different impression as an Italian residence in the Lake Garda area. Set on a steep eastern slope, it gives the dwellers wonderful vistas around the Lake Garda from the existing fully-glass construction from living room or bedroom. The internal side of the villa gets brighter with totally white finish paint. It gives a little open as well as wide room. On the lower base, the dwellers will be spoiled by convenient access to the road for the garage. The outside terrace completed with pool presents lots of privacy of the dwellers.
A glance review of Villa Gardone based on archdaily.com
“Villa Gardone is situated on a steep eastern slope, 300 meters from Lake Garda. The design strategy of “two rectangular solids were placed perpendicular to one another and then stacked on top of each other, running parallel and crosswise to the slope of the terrain.” The perpendicular placement maximizes views of the water, city center and local context. Southern exposure is embraced, flooding the residence with natural light.”
Find more detail of Villa Gardone by looking at the available images down here.
Related Article from Villa Gardone Designed by Richard Meier & Partners situated in Villa Design Architecture
- Marcus Beach House Designed By Robinson Architects
- Cozy Small Apartment Come with Artistic Colors on March 25, 2011 @ 15:00
- Stock Farm Residence Locati Beautiful Gift of Architects
- 410 Square Meters Residence with Contemporary Concept on January 14, 2011 @ 02:02
- Modern Residence with Glass as Major Element in Australia on April 09, 2011 @ 16:00
- Tea House: Garden House by A1 Architect in Ostova on April 03, 2011 @ 19:00
- One Crystal Chandelier: Unique Chandelier Designed by Thomas Feichter
- Contemporary Residence with Warm and Spacious Feel on November 20, 2010 @ 09:15
- Le Point du Jour Art center Designed by Éric Lapierre Architecture
- A House After Renovated by Shed Architect : L Shaped House on April 23, 2011 @ 12:00