Villa 4.0 in Netherlands Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten
Monday, October 03, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed document about Villa 4.0 in Netherlands Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten article. The also submited to Villa Design section. The short article and photograph posted on Monday, October 3rd 2011 in great resolution. If you wanting to get this photograph, you need to right-click on this image then push on "Save Image As..." menu.
Here we also added some extra photo which also tagged in Villa 4.0 in Netherlands Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten topic. We recommend you to flip through the photo gallery. To view in full size, simply select the the thumbnail.
Villa 4.0 in Netherlands Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten also field in nurseries, Interior Room, deck floor, architecten, concrete deck, Villa 4.0, and other.
Here is the majestic villa design of Villa 4.0. The Villa 4.0 is perfectly designed by Dick van Gameren architecten with the touch of sustainability as a crucial concept for all components of the design. The Villa 4.0 stands in Netherlands. The Villa 4.0 is designed as a villa like daily use of the house. The building of villa totally examines maximum reuse of built elements and materials combined with sturdy and proven techniques. If everyone looks at the picture above, it can be observed that there is a garden and lake view in front of the villa. It seems very breathtaking and fresh. Amazingly, the Villa 4.0 could be very fit as a place to spend holiday.
The Villa 4.0 and its details
The Villa 4.0 features a floor heating system which is designed for the new concrete deck floor. It can heat as well as cool the rooms using low temperature heating. A second system is installed in the bedroom ceilings. It means to give a cool effect during summer time. All interior room gets natural daylight and overlooks the garden and water view. Sustainable materials wrap much of furniture such as wood floors, wardrobe, kitchen cupboards, settees in the living room and kitchen, curtains in the nurseries.
A glance review of Villa 4.0 based on archdaily.com
“Sustainability is a concept that has been crucial in informing all components of the design, construction and daily use of the house. Rather than create an icon of sustainability, the idea was to consider practically and level-headedly at every step how the house could be least taxing on the environment in both the short and the long term. Key points of departure were maximum reuse of built elements and materials already on site and the use of sturdy and proven techniques to achieve the lowest possible energy consumption. The clients see a sustainable house not as the end of the story but as an inspirational spur to a way of life that places concern for mankind and nature and care of our planet at centre stage.
A floor heating system of Villa 4.0 has been laid into the new concrete deck floor that can heat or cool the rooms using low temperature heating (water < 35°C). A second system has been installed in the bedroom ceilings to facilitate additional cooling in summer. The entire system is fed by a thermal storage unit. All rooms can be regulated individually.
All living spaces receive daylight from more than one direction. Storage units, bathrooms and other ancillary spaces also receive daylight, some of it indirect. All artificial lighting is LED-based.
Much of the furniture is built-in and where possible made of sustainable materials:
– wood floors and wardrobes: bamboo
– kitchen cupboards: Ecoplex (poplar) laminate
– settees in the living room and kitchen, curtains in the nurseries: wool filt
– floor covering in the sunken sitting area: bamboo
Additional specification building of Villa 4.0:
Architect: Dick van Gameren architecten
Photographs: Marcel van der Burg – Primabeeld
Related Article from Villa 4.0 in Netherlands Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten in Villa Design Architecture
- Modern Industrial-Style Loft Located in Manhattan, New York City
- Fibers, Horse Hair and Wood Blend in Stools by USIN-e Studio on March 10, 2011 @ 14:00
- Latest Designs for Mohnani Duplex Penthouse by ZZ Architects
- The Prahran House: Contemporary House Located in Melbourne on April 09, 2011 @ 19:00
- Urban Home with Old Wall Concept in Wimbledon on March 21, 2011 @ 19:00
- Amazing Round Apartment with Minimalist Interior on March 09, 2011 @ 12:00
- Kids Room Wallpapers with Fun Theme by Tres Tintas on April 25, 2011 @ 15:00
- Minimalist Home Studio Inside 118 Square Meters Apartment on February 01, 2011 @ 10:12
- Elegant Modern DG House designed by Domb Architects located in Ramat HaSharon, Israel
- Contemporary Wooden House in Narragansett Bay on April 02, 2011 @ 14:00