Viborg Town Hall Designed by Henning Larsen Architects
Wednesday, October 12, 2011. Creative Home Idea write guide about Viborg Town Hall Designed by Henning Larsen Architects document. The also field in Architecture classification. The article and snapshot posted on Wednesday, October 12th 2011 in high resolution. If you need to download the snapshot, just right-click on this photograph then push on "Save Image As..." link.
Anyway we also uploaded some additional picture which also submited to Viborg Town Hall Designed by Henning Larsen Architects post. We advise you to check over the image gallery. To view in large size, just click on the thumbnail.
Viborg Town Hall Designed by Henning Larsen Architects also field in Merger, Sqm, meeting room, town hall, Design Interior, Contemporary Design, and another.
Front façade of the Viborg Town Hall is indeed very expressive with its complex faceted shape. Perfectly designed by Henning Larsen Architects, the Viborg Town Hall seems very exciting viewed from all entire work both inside and out. The existing building becomes an iconic symbol of the new large municipal community. Occupied 19,000 square miles, the Viborg Town Hall is designed with a combination of a house concept and park. It could create a large perspective of it.
Short description concerning with the Viborg Town Hall
The Viborg Town Hall gains contemporary design. Interior side gets a large inner atrium which becomes a central heart of the main building. The large inner atrium merges the town hall’s professional community with the community of the citizens. The town council design is constructed perfectly together with the canteen, foyer and meeting room. The building also provides a café which is located on the top floor directly overlooking a view of Viborg Cathedral. So amazing.
A glance review of Viborg Town Hall based on archdaily.com
“With its complex faceted shape, Viborg Town Hall becomes a symbol of the new large municipal community that opens in the wake of the municipal merger.
The interplay between house and park creates a new place in the town where the large inner atrium is the heart that joins the town hall’s professional community with the community of the citizens.
The town council hall is flexibly designed and together with the canteen, foyer and an adjoining meeting room it can be converted into a conference centre. The café on the top floor of the building has direct access to the roof garden with a view of Viborg Cathedral.
Additional specification building of Viborg Town Hall:
Architects: Henning Larsen Architects
Location: Viborg, Denmark
Client: Municipality of Viborg
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 19,000 sqm
Photographs: Thorbjoern Hansen Kontraframe
Get more detail concerning with the Viborg Town Hall by overlooking these few images below.
Related Article from Viborg Town Hall Designed by Henning Larsen Architects operating in Architecture
- Minimalist Modern Sofa : AND Sofa by Ramon Esteve on April 24, 2011 @ 15:00
- The Karlavagen 59: Fun Theme Blend in Elegant Interior Design on April 12, 2011 @ 19:00
- The Old House With A New Design In The Middle Of Snow on May 04, 2010 @ 11:18
- Contemporary Architecture with Glass and Stell on September 23, 2010 @ 09:57
- Jeju World Natural Heritage Center Designed by poly.m.ur
- Carpinteria Foothills Residence By The Maestro’s Of Architecture Neumann Mendro Andrulaitis
- Stunning Col delle Noci Italian Villa Located in Umbrian Countryside
- On Sale, Dick Clark’s Unique Style Flintstone-Located In Malibu
- Unique House With Asymmetrical A-Frames on March 20, 2010 @ 09:31
- Get Ideas from Black Rectangular Villa Between The Hills on March 17, 2010 @ 14:58