Timber Fin House in England Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects
Wednesday, November 30, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted document about Timber Fin House in England Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects subject. This also plug into Architecture, Houses classification. The post and image upload on Wednesday, November 30th 2011 in good quality. If you like to keep this image, just right-click on this image then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Next we also posted some additional image which added to Timber Fin House in England Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects document. We suggest you to look through the image gallery. To see in big size, you must hit the the thumbnail.
Timber Fin House in England Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects also field in Architects, central staircase, Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects, England, exterior detail, Sliding Door, and others.
The project of Timber Fin House is perfectly designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects by taking location in London, England. The base material of the house is made of timber entirely. A series of different volumes have been built to accommodate various functions. The exterior detail of the house seems to be very simple but it could be a comfortable settlement for a family. The west façade of the house offers directly view towards the street. The north façade faces a private garden with asymmetrical geometry design.
Next review of Timber Fin House
The real site of Timber Fin House offers comfortable living place with various spaces in different functions. The flooring concept of the house applies birch plywood where the structure is oak framed. Inside the house could accommodate living area together with kitchen space and dining area. Next to the living room, it is directly linked to the open terrace where children can play on. Between the living room and its terrace are connected by a sliding door with fully-glass façade to allow outdoor view as well.
A glance review of Timber Fin House based on archdaily.com
The project began one afternoon while the architect Neil Dusheiko was sitting with the client on their existing terrace discussing ideas about how to create more space for the family in the tiny terrace house. It was thought it would be interesting if the existing central staircase in the double fronted house, somehow continued up and over into the garden from the mid landing, and so the idea of extending the house came about. The clients wanted a house built entirely out of timber.
Additional specification building of Timber Fin House:
Architect: Neil Dusheiko Architects
Location: Walthamstow, London, England
Project Year: 2010
Contractor: RK Construction
Photography: Neil Dusheiko Architects
Find following detail through the photos down here.
Related Article from Timber Fin House in England Designed by Neil Dusheiko Architects positioned in Architecture
- Luxurious House With A Exclusive Design On March 25, 2010 @ 14:24
- Modern House by dKO Architecture in Sidney on March 17, 2011 @ 18:00
- Fascinating Tropical Residence with Infinity Pool: Villa Valentina on March 22, 2011 @ 14:00
- Creative Ideas for Office Interior: New Interior Google London Office on March 28, 2011 @ 12:00
- Orcas Island Dwelling: Attractive Dwelling in the Beautiful Nature on February 27, 2011 @ 09:00
- Curved Retro Bookcases: Push and Store by Chung-Tang on March 23, 2011 @ 14:00
- Original Residence Design : Captivating Summer Residence in Limavägen on January 27, 2011 @ 03:03
- Harmonious Interior Design with Warm Atmosphere : a Residence in California on January 23, 2011 @ 01:28
- Midnight Pass House designed by DSDG Inc. Architects located in Sarasota, a city on the southwestern coast of Florida, USA
- Creative Use of the Basement: Creative Idea for You