The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups by Laura Väinölä
Thursday, August 04, 2011. Creative Home Idea write article about The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups by Laura Väinölä chapter. The also append to Furniture category. The document and photo added on Thursday, August 4th 2011 in great resolution. If you want to keep this photo, just right-click on this picture then push on "Save Image As..." menu.
By the way we also have some extra photograph which also plug into The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups by Laura Väinölä topic. We recommend you to browse around the image gallery. To view in large size, you must hit the thumbnail.
The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups by Laura Väinölä also field in Laura Väinölä, countless patterns, The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups, Creative Design, Kids, soft material, and others.
Hi guys, the Pally Chair is a fresh, playful and captivating seating unit, created for both children and adults by designer Laura Väinölä. Consisting of pegs and a holder, this delightful chair can be changed every time the user feels the need to play. An unlimited number of original patterns can be created by simply moving the colorful sticks around. You can create creative design of a chair according to your ideas and desires. Follow us for further posting articles and photos of interesting about Pally Chair.
What do they say about The Pally Chair designed by Laura Väinölä
For a pleasant seating experience, the superior side of the pegs is covered in a soft material. Pally is available in two sizes and is targeted both at grown-ups and children. We salute this idea and look at it as a delightful way of parents interacting with their kids. Moreover, this type of design can enhance creativity while conferring a practical side to the game.
Designer Laura Väinölä has created colorful and creative chair that bring back us to childhood. Called Pally Chair it’s made of pegs and a holder. By moving the colorful sticks which are covered in soft superlon material you can create countless patterns for the seat. Pally comes in two sizes and can be enjoyed both by kids and grown-ups. With this fun stool Laure reminded us that we’re all just big kids at heart!
About The Pally Chair designed by Laura Väinölä
Pally is a stool for kids and grown-ups. By moving the colourful sticks you can create countless patterns for the seat. The sitting experience is soft because the sticks lay on superlon. Pally comes in two mobile sizes – large and small. Pally is currently looking for a manufacturer.
Detail information contact and project The Pally Chair designed by Laura Väinölä.
Illustration: Rami Niemi
Photography: Eiler Forsius
Related Article from The Pally Chair for Kids and Grown-Ups by Laura Väinölä situated Furniture
- Kali Metal : Luxurious Bathtub Design for Bathroom Appliances on April 21, 2011 @ 14:00
- House in Waga-Zaimokuza New Home is a Work of Architect Café
- Astral Media in Canada Designed by Lemay Associés
- Sunset Residence Designed by Topos Design Studio located in Bukit Timah, Singapore
- House with Stunning Glass Wall for The Impression Of Width on April 21, 2010 @ 13: 12
- Villa Challenge as Proof of the Existence of the Word Of Mouth
- Girly Interior Design For Girls Bedroom on February 16, 2011 @ 03:33
- Kitchen Stickers by Hu2: Contemporary Vinyl Sticker with Positive Feel on April 16, 2011 @ 16:00
- Touzet Studio Create a Private Residence in La Gorce
- Beautiful Whistler Residence designed by Battersby Howat Architects