The Mashrabiya House in Jerusalem Designed by Senan Abdelqader
Friday, October 21, 2011. Creative Home Idea publised article about The Mashrabiya House in Jerusalem Designed by Senan Abdelqader subject. This also added to Architecture, Houses group. The document and picture added on Friday, October 21st 2011 in high quality. If you wanting to save this image, just right-click on this image then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
By the way we also have some linked snapshot that plug into The Mashrabiya House in Jerusalem Designed by Senan Abdelqader material. We recommend you to check over the photo gallery. To view in big size, you need to choose the thumbnail.
The Mashrabiya House in Jerusalem Designed by Senan Abdelqader also field in Square Meters, typical construction, bethlehem, urbanization, beit safafa, imaginative solutions, and another.
The Mashrabiya House is kind of representation building which is designed as a contemporary presence of traditional elements of Arab vernacular architecture. Greatly designed by Senan Abdelqader, the existing building of Mashrabiya House occupies total area of 1700 square meters. This house is designed to provide transforming social and cultural landscape of the village. The most distinctive feature of the house is coming from the application of terraces and retaining walls. It is clearly visible from front view. It reveals typical construction of traditional Arab landscape. What do you think?
The Mashrabiya House and its review
Sustainability drives the successful construction of the Mashrabiya House. As shown typical presence of traditional Arab landscape, the Mashrabiya House has been accomplished with complete spaces. There is a special deck which can accommodate a workshop, studio and gallery. Between public area and working one are separated from the living areas above. The public area and private one are segregated by the existing latticed window screen. The wooden screen is re-imagined in the form of a large-scale stone combined with Mashrabiya motif.
A glance review of the Mashrabiya House based on archdaily.com
“The “Mashrabiya House” is located in the Arab Palestinian village Beit Safafa between Jerusalem and Bethlehem. The house was designed as a contemporary re-interpretation of traditional elements of Arab venacular architecture, providing at the same time new and imaginative solutions for the transforming social and cultural landscape of the village on the brink of urbanization.
Additional specification building of the Mashrabiya House:
Architects: Senan Abdelqader
Location: Jerusalem, Palestine
Project Area: 1700 sqm
Photographs: Amit Giron
Get more detail by looking at the images below.
Related Article from The Mashrabiya House in Jerusalem Designed by Senan Abdelqader located in Architecture
- Wooden Office Desks and Bookshelf for Home Office on March 04, 2011 @ 15:00
- Small Apartment with Modern Decorating Interior Design on April 21, 2011 @ 19:00
- Creative Idea Modern Living Room Decorating Ideas from Tumidei
- Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24
- Contemporary Floating House in the Amsteel River of Amsterdam on March 08, 2011 @ 14:00
- Furniture Inspired by Nature (Again): Clouds Coffee Table
- Creative Swedish Apartment in 78 Square Meters on March 13, 2011 @ 16:00
- Creative Room Dividers That Such As Sliding Panels on March 05, 2011 @ 18:00
- Curved Retro Bookcases: Push and Store by Chung-Tang on March 23, 2011 @ 14:00
- Villa K: Modern American Home Design Embedded in Karuizawa on March 25, 2011 @ 18:00