The Arbor in Moscow Designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects
Sunday, October 23, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted document about The Arbor in Moscow Designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects topic. This also plug into Architecture, Wooden Houses archive. The post and picture posted on Sunday, October 23rd 2011 in great resolution. If you need to download the image, simply right-click on this snapshot then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
Now we also posted some other picture that also associated with The Arbor in Moscow Designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects subject. We advise you to flip through the photo gallery. To see in big size, you need to click on the image preview.
The Arbor in Moscow Designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects also field in The Arbor, Dining room, floor plan, Drawing Room, furnace, home enthusiasts, and else.
Hello home enthusiasts what you are observing above is the look of distinctive feature of a space as a part of the Arbor. The Arbor is known as a living space project. The living space could relocate a family of about 15 people. This project is perfectly done by Kerimov + Prishin architects by occupying total area of 36 m2. The design of this project is differentiated into three different zones including “kitchen-furnace”, “dining room-drawing room” and “terrace-scene”. Viewed from both inside and outside, it is indeed unified.
The Arbor and its simple description
It has been said that the space consists of three singular zones. First is the kitchen-furnace. It is designed with a uniform block consisting of a table-top. Under the block, it is placed every possible box and case, and furnaces with two niches. Second is dining room-drawing room. It is designed with a long console table. It can gather all of family member during having meal. The table is made of metal skeleton. The last is terrace-scene. It confirms a simple view which is good for sunbathing, drinking tea, having collapsed on cozy padded stools, and also overlooking directly to the garden.
A glance review of the Arbor based on archdaily.com
“The arbor, designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects, is a living space project meant to accommodate a family of about 15 people. The design’s floor plan consists of a semantic differentiation on three zones which they conditionally named “kitchen-furnace”, “dining room-drawing room” and “terrace-scene”.
Additional specification building of the Arbor:
Architects: Kerimov + Prishin Architects
Location: Moscow, Russia
Project Team: Shamsudin Kerimov, Pavel Prishin
Project Area: 36 m2
Project Year: 2011
Get more specific detail by looking at the pictures down here.
Related Article from The Arbor in Moscow Designed by Kerimov + Prishin Architects situated in Architecture
- Sphere 2 in Austria Designed by MACK Architect(s)
- Glowing Pumpkin Lantern: Cool Lantern for Halloween Decorations on March 07, 2011 @ 14:00
- Fascinating Modern Wooden House: The Coronet Grove Residence on March 30, 2011 @ 16:00
- Wall Mirrors for Make Up and Bath by Riflessi on March 04, 2011 @ 19:00
- Incredible House Design with Unusual Angles on July 11, 2010 @ 09:58
- Beautiful Plak Residence designed by Propeller Z located in Vienna, Austria
- Unusual House Design Come into House with Grid Structural on April 26, 2011 @ 19:00
- Minimalist Cratf Room : Get Inspired From This on February 13, 2011 @ 08:17
- Modern Apartment Interior With Man Style By Beaton Design on March 20, 2011 @ 19:00
- Disco Chair: Extraordinary Chair with Light System Inside