Student Housing in France Designed by Pierre Marsan
Sunday, October 09, 2011. Creative Home Idea publised document about Student Housing in France Designed by Pierre Marsan topic. This also posted in Architecture, School archive. This article and picture posted on Sunday, October 9th 2011 in great resolution. If you want to download the photo, just right-click on the photograph then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Now we also have some more photograph which also plug into Student Housing in France Designed by Pierre Marsan material. We recommend you to flip through the photograph gallery. To view in large size, simply hit the image preview.
Student Housing in France Designed by Pierre Marsan also field in Composition, Student Housing, marsan, Geometry, pastoral scene, glance, and the other.
Here has been built the mighty building of Student Housing in France. The building seems to be quite simple with one vertical forming the backdrop, and another horizontally, like a square. The Student Housing is perfectly designed by Pierre Marsan which is located in La Soule, France. The existing building of the Student Housing is designed based on some elements of the heritage of the Soule country. Entirely, the house stands firmly completed with various rooms for any activities. Wide open area will support the main building itself.
A brief description of the Student Housing
A Student Housing seems very simple containing a large multi-activity room, two activity rooms, and additional rooms. The existing building of Student Housing is being constructed by three major buildings of the boarding, linear building, the workshop MA/TP building, and the bicycles and motorcycles workshop building. A triangular garden links those three major buildings.
A glance review of the Student Housing based on archdaily.com
“The students house project interprets some elements of the heritage of the Soule country, by forming its volumes inspired by the organization of the pastoral stage, and also by the particular geometry of the dome of the church of St Blaise Hospital nearby. From a pastoral scene, we wanted to keep the organization in two planes, one vertical forming the backdrop, and another horizontally, like a square. The result is a space-oriented in a direction that will define a volume which have to be developed. We took the rotation of the elements from the dome, which applied to the initial volume: the pastoral scene, produce, by a composition of successive rotations, a new volume: the students house.
Additional specification building of the Student Housing:
Architects: Pierre Marsan
Location: La Soule, France
Project Year: 2010
Photographs: Anne Leroy
Let your information complete by looking at several photos of the Student Housing down here.
Related Article from Student Housing in France Designed by Pierre Marsan located in Architecture
- Simple Home Design with Warm Feel on Feb 23, 2010 @ 10:49
- Unusual and Asymmetric Shape Armchair For Children
- The Most Beautiful Pages Of Beautiful Ocean Front House Is Located In Phuket
- Unusual Elliott Ripper House designed by Christopher Polly Architect located in Rozelle, Sydney
- Vila Castela Residence in Minas Gerais Designed by Anastasia Arquitetos
- Awesome Private Summer Residence in Guemes Island on March 29, 2011 @ 12:00
- Luxurious Contemporary Residence in Beverly Hills for Sale on March 27, 2011 @ 16:00
- Fascinating Wooden Home from H Arquitectes on March 06, 2010 @ 11:30
- Elegant and Stylish Creative Design Idea Interiors From Sally Conran
- Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54