Sky Garden House in Tokyo Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design
Thursday, October 20, 2011. Creative Home Idea added post about Sky Garden House in Tokyo Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design article. The also posted in Architecture, Houses class. The guide and snapshot upload on Thursday, October 20th 2011 in high resolution. If you want to save the image, you must right-click on this picture then push on "Save Image As..." menu.
Here we also posted some more photo which also hook up with Sky Garden House in Tokyo Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design subject. We suggest you to flip through the snapshot gallery. To view in big size, simply select the image preview.
Sky Garden House in Tokyo Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design also field in Furniture Design, private area, construction co, Sunlight, left behind, Living Space, and another.
Constructed in derivatives way, the Sky Garden House belongs to a two-family residence which is located in Tokyo, Japan. To maximize a minimal plot, the house is horizontally built with contemporary look. Perfectly designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design / Keiji Ashizawa, Mriko Irie, the existing a two-family residence actually creates freely and frequently interacting environment both of those two residents living in the Sky Garden House. But it is not left-behind that the house also provides private area for both of them from each other as well as from outside. What should you say? Follow this.
The Sky Garden House and its description
With maximum use of the available space, the Sky Garden House gives comfortable living space to two families. This house is actually constructed with about 5 meters in height difference between the low and high points of the land. On the top floor, there will be an open terrace which could supply more sunlight to the house. All families could live in the residence with total security without disrupting the privacy between them.
A glance review of Sky Garden House based on archdaily.com
“Sky Garden House is a two-family residence in central Tokyo. The main goal in design was to create an environment where two families can interact freely and frequently, while giving each family a high level of privacy from each other as well as from outside. The peculiar nature of the location and limitations imposed by the building codes (in particular, the building-to-land ratio) presented considerable challenges in meeting this goal.
Additional specification building of Sky Garden House:
Architects: Keiji Ashizawa Design / Keiji Ashizawa, Mriko Irie
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Structural Engineer: ÅFASA Akira Suzuki
Landscape Design: GLAC Corporation
Furniture Design: DRILL DESIGN / Keiji Ashizawa
Building Construction: Heisei Construction Co., Ltd.
Project Year: 2010
Photographs: Daici Ano
Get more of what readers expect concerning with Sky Garden House by looking at pictures down here.
Related Article from Sky Garden House in Tokyo Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design operating in Architecture
- Original Country House Design in Minas Gerais on November 25, 2010 @ 09:38
- Elegant 910 Project designed by Smith Designs located in British Columbia, Canada
- Modern Unusual Wooden Bathtub Design by Sasso on March 22, 2011 @ 16:00
- Amazing Architecture Come into C House by RTA-office on March 23, 2011 @ 12:00
- The Point Piper House: Modern Residence by Popov Bass Architects on April 11, 2011 @ 18:00
- Remarkable Beam Length In The Green Fields on May 13, 2010 @ 16:01
- Lighting French Bookshelf with Book Shelving Systems Concept on March 02, 2011 @ 15:00
- Wonderful Beach-Side Mexican Beauty Rest, Casa Almare by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Contemporary Style from Wooden Furniture
- Toda House project designed by Japanese architect Kimihiko Okada