Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station in Spain Designed by Rstudio
Sunday, October 09, 2011. Creative Home Idea write document about Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station in Spain Designed by Rstudio post. This also submited to Architecture, Building section. The document and snapshot added on Sunday, October 9th 2011 in good resolution. If you need to save this snapshot, you have to right-click on this image then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Now we also uploaded some other snapshot which included in Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station in Spain Designed by Rstudio topic. We suggest you to check over the photograph gallery. To view in big size, you need to click the image preview.
Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station in Spain Designed by Rstudio also field in train platforms, subway station, valencia spain, Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station, engineering management, landscape architecture, and others.
Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station is kind of subway construction which is built in Valencia, Spain. This construction is perfectly designed by Rstudio. The train station seems very contemporary following the recent detail project. Built together with a big park, the subway station of Palmaret-Alboraya presents the new platform in a natural manner. Viewed from outside, the station looks simple but firm and solid. The area is pretty large and wide to exist the building.
The Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station and its brief description
The Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station is constructed together with a big park which features a total area of approximately 6,000 sqm. The existing building is designed with seven terraces in different levels. It gives a way to lead everyone down from the main street to the hall of the new station. There is a big hall overlooking to the park and resting areas under the trees. Generally, all façade of the train station both the station and the park comes with more contemporary appearance since it has been enhanced.
A glance review of Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station
“The new subway station of Alboraya-Palmaret is built together with a big park which highlights the new platform in a natural manner.
The designed intervention on the old Palmaret station stands out for the removal of most of the old train platforms, allowing in this way the connection of the new park with the Horchata Avenue.
The materials used in the project give a modern appearance to both the station and the park and represent a reference for the whole Alboraya town.
Additional specification building of Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station:
Location: Valencia, Spain
Project Year: 2010
Engineering Management: Seg_Ineco
Landscape Architecture: Alfonso Peris
Photographs: David Frutos
To get more information concerning with Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station, readers can take a look to the available images down here.
Related Article from Palmaret-Alboraya Train Station in Spain Designed by Rstudio in Architecture
- Fresh and Minimalist Apartment on Feb 11, 2010 @ 12:39
- Colorful Outdoor Furniture with Some Usefulness from Kelly on March 13, 2011 @ 15:00
- Residence with Stone and Wooden Concept on January 13, 2011 @ 10:11
- Sensational Clifton House Designed by SAOTA located in Nettleton Road, Cape Town, South Africa
- Fascinating Tropical Villa by Enrique Barascout: Villa Mayana on April 17, 2011 @ 16:00
- Apartment with European Furniture Decorating Ideas on January 16, 2011 @ 08:53
- Get Idea for Interior Design Arrangement in Puebla on November 15, 2010 @ 08:54
- Italian Designer Present Elegant Dinner Table for Two
- Libyan History Museum in Tripoli Designed by Jafar Tukan Architects
- Simple Apartment Combined With Minimalist Interior Design on January 08, 2010 @ 10:10