Open Block in Portugal Designed by ARQX arquitectos
Monday, November 21, 2011. Creative Home Idea added guide about Open Block in Portugal Designed by ARQX arquitectos material. The also append to Architecture, Houses category. This short article and snapshot added on Monday, November 21st 2011 in good resolution. If you wish to save this photograph, you must right-click on this photograph then click on on "Save Image As..." menu.
Next we also added some more picture that append to Open Block in Portugal Designed by ARQX arquitectos chapter. We recommend you to browse around the photograph gallery. To view in big size, simply choose on the thumbnail.
Open Block in Portugal Designed by ARQX arquitectos also field in Square Meters, premise, Architect, Arquitectos, light and shadow, detached house, and another.
Seeing to the mighty project of Open Block seems to be sensational. The Open Block has been designed well by the experienced architect of ARQX [arquitectos] and takes location in Porto, Portugal. This site occupies total project area of around 555 square meters. It is kind of a house, a small detached house which is seen as a block dimension. Partly site of the house is being buried to give long way to the ground space. The external construction seems to be so concrete and solid. Partly grassed yard is served to give cool area around the house.
Further information of Open Block
The site of Open Block presents very dramatic view from outside. This house is divided into three different columns; the ground floor, base floor, and first floor. On the ground floor, it contains a small multipurpose room and toilet, laundry room, a bedroom with bathroom and garage. On the base floor, it features common areas completed with a garden and a pool. Whereas the first floor of the site serves four rooms with private bathroom for each. Fully glass construction gives plenty of lights by daylight to enter the intended room naturally.
A glance review of Open Block based on archdaily.com
“A space, a house, a small detached house … that seeks to articulate its dimensions as a block where the light dig at his own will. The constant relationship established with the outside world and the demand for vertical and horizontal planes that are repeated throughout the interior route was the premise of developing the same. So this is a visual journey and experiences that are guided through the game between “Light and Shadow “.
Additional specification building of Open Block:
Architects: ARQX [arquitectos]
Location: Porto, Portugal
Site Area: 555 sqm
Photographs: Sonia Arrepia
Look at the available images below to find more complete information.
Related Article from Open Block in Portugal Designed by ARQX arquitectos operating in Architecture
- Dogger’s Corner in Netherlands Designed by LEVS Architecten
- Purple and Yellowish Green For Interior Design of Small Apartment on February 20, 2011 @ 11:14
- Curved Retro Bookcases: Push and Store by Chung-Tang on March 23, 2011 @ 14:00
- Compact Home with Inspiring Interior Design on March 05, 2011 @ 14:00
- The Camperdown House by Australian Studio Carter Williamson Architects
- Herman Miller Furniture Collection : Coconut Chair on April 22, 2011 @ 16:00
- Playful and Original Interior Design Located in Lorensberg on April 10, 2011 @ 17:00
- Get Ideas From Classical House In Istanbul On March 12, 2010 @ 11:00
- House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura
- 10 Wacky Bedrooms from Famous Designers for Your Beautiful Dream