Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture
Saturday, October 01, 2011. Creative Home Idea posted guide about Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture material. This also field in Architecture, Building category. This article and snapshot posted on Saturday, October 1st 2011 in high quality. If you wish to download the snapshot, you must right-click on the photo then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Now we also added some linked picture that posted in Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture topic. We recommend you to browse around the photograph gallery. To view in full size, you have to hit the thumbnail.
Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture also field in electrical lighting, southern facade, project emphasis, sustainable design, Monconseil Sports Hall, Natural Materials, and another.
Here is the mighty building of Monconseil Sports Hall which is perfectly designed by Explorations Architecture. This building stands in Tours, France — 150km southwest of Paris. Detailed design team of the Monconseil Sports Hall is Explorations architecture and Integrale 4 engineers. Project area of the building features 2700 sqm. Actually, the Monconseil Sports Hall is kind of public building which has been completed by the Explorations Architecture. Detailed project is based on the natural light, the innovative use of natural materials and renewable energy.
A glance review of the Monconseil Sports Hall based on archdaily.com
“Explorations architecture has just completed the Monconseil sports hall in Tours, 150km southwest of Paris. This public building is exemplary of Explorations’ approach to sustainable design.
The project emphasis is on natural light, the innovative use of natural materials and renewable energy:
1.The northern facade is fully glazed in order to avoid the use of electrical lighting in the main hall.
2. The composite suspended timber/steel roof spans close to 50m to allow for future uses.
3. The southern facade is clad with a photovoltaic “brise-soleil” in order to reduce energy consumption from the grid.
Additional specification building of Monconseil Sports Hall:
Architect: Explorations Architecture
Location: Tours, France
Design team: Explorations architecture + Integrale 4 engineers
Client: City of Tours
Cost: 5m €
Project Area: 2700 sqm
Project Year: 2011
Photographs: Michel Denancé
Photos gallery of Monconseil Sports Hall
Down here there are several official photos of Monconseil Sports Hall. Hopefully, these photos can answer your hidden questions concerning with the mighty building of Monconseil Sports Hall which is located in France.
Related Article from Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture located in Architecture
- The Facepot by Good Studio: It’s Creative Pot for Interior on March 18, 2011 @ 18:00
- Minimalist Theme Apartment with Unique Shape
- Finding Amazing Ideas From IKEA 2013 Catalog
- The Hill House: Irregular Building Mounted in The Hill on April 11, 2011 @ 17:00
- Creative and Great Architectural Designs by Svetlana Nezus
- Breathtaking Swimming Pool in Bedroom Interior
- Unusual Architecture House Design with Pools on the Roof on March 07, 2011 @ 19:00
- Unique Home Steel Study House Ii Result Made Archipelontwepers
- Villa K: Modern American Home Design Embedded in Karuizawa on March 25, 2011 @ 18:00
- Antler & Co Design Studio Present Unique Furniture on April 15, 2011 @ 14:00