Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24
Wednesday, January 26, 2011. Creative Home Idea write document about Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24 post. The also inserted to Architecture, Building, Houses group. This article and snapshot posted on Wednesday, January 26th 2011 in high resolution. If you wanting to keep this picture, just right-click on the image then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Anyway we also uploaded some additional picture which pulled in Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24 chapter. We recommend you to check over the photograph gallery. To see in large size, you must click the the thumbnail.
Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24 also field in dim lighting, Decorating Ideas, japanese design, Minimalist House, and the other.
A house with touch of Japanese design, it is a very Japanese minimalist house attention this time. The house was built by architect Yoshiaki Tanaka. It is built with a fairly complicated planning. We at Creative Home Ideas discussed the interior design of this very minimalist house. With such a warm color palette of brown paired with a fairly dim lighting make this house feels very warm and charming. Yoshiaki Tanaka incorporated in the TSC Architects built a minimalist Japanese house in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan. House is using stones to cover a 124.72 square meter area house. It’s built over a 209.80 square meters area. This house has an open impression, so we feel fresh when we are in the house. Inter-space is integrated and quite spacious. Decorating ideas are very creative and inspiring. Photos are coming from Masato Kawano(Nacasa ? Partners Inc.)
Related Article from Minimalist Japanese House With Warm Feel From Yoshiaki Tanaka on January 26, 2011 @ 11:24 positioned in Architecture
- Schönberg Residence Designed by Dialect Design Architects located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira
- Outstanding Top of the Hill Residence located in Richmond, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Starlit Learning Center in China Designed by The XSS
- Minimalist House with Neutral Color and Modern Glass on January 29, 2011 @ 10:56
- The Houl in Scotland Designed by Simon Winstanley Architects
- Disco Chair: Extraordinary Chair with Light System Inside
- Simple Apartment With Unpredictable Design on May 09, 2010 @ 10:39
- The Best Architecture School in California on this Year
- Unusual House Design with Dramatic Canopy and Interior