Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects
Sunday, January 01, 2012. Creative Home Idea added post about Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects document. This also hook up with Apartments, Architecture, Beach House, Houses section. The guide and picture upload on Sunday, January 1st 2012 in great resolution. If you wanting to keep the picture, simply right-click on the photograph then click on on "Save Image As..." menu.
Now we also uploaded some linked photo that also added to Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects article. We recommend you to flip through the picture gallery. To view in large size, simply select the thumbnail.
Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects also field in derwent river, energy consumption, Maria Gigney Architects, endless vistas, battery point, dramatic play, and another.
Extraordinary and luxury Kay House designed by Maria Gigney Architects. Remodeled and extended in 2002, this three story home features four bedrooms, two baths, and an indoor solar heated saltwater lap pool. Located in Battery Point, a suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, the now 3,895 square foot residence is currently on sale. You can buy it. In here posting we are showing and review about Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects. We are present images, picture and photo album for you, if you like you can visit after break following to view and read full article.
Our shor review about Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects
Extraordinary and luxury, that’s the word that we provide to Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects. An amazing work of Mary Gigney Architects. Home with a cool clear glass on the beach, very romantic and beautiful light That shines from within and outside the home. Like a sparkling jewel in the dark and Glistening in the marine. Every corner of the room to give meaning and beauty. Coastal scenery adds a cozy and calm.
Press Release about Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects:
“Alteration + additions to an existing brick cottage on the bank of Hobart’s Derwent River. This airy pavillion of steel and glass captures seemingly endless vistas of water and sky, whilst maintaining a humble and unassuming street entry. The lap pool is pivotal to the entire design, and in careful composition of the pool atrium glazing and elegant steel structure, a dramatic play of volume and light is created. Passive solar principles were engaged to reduce energy consumption in a structure mostly glazed.”
Related Article from Luxury Kay House by Maria Gigney Architects situated Apartments
- Creative Home Idea Twitter Office Interior
- Mile Hi Church Sanctuary in Colorado Designed by Fentress Architects
- Rollercoaster in Beijing Designed by Interval Architects
- Contemporary Residence with Warm and Spacious Feel on November 20, 2010 @ 09:15
- Deneb: Eye-Catching and Stylish Vase by Guillaume Delvigne
- Stockholm Attic Innovation with Stepped Walls and Steep Ceilings as Modern Home Interior
- Contemporary House With Views Of The Pacific Ocean on April 03, 2010 @ 14:24
- Glowing Pumpkin Lantern: Cool Lantern for Halloween Decorations on March 07, 2011 @ 14:00
- Beautiful and Fascinating Mosaic Wall Tiles by Mosaico+ on April 26, 2011 @ 13:00
- Tea Houses Designed by Swatt Miers Architects Located in the Silicon Valley, California, USA