Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative
Friday, November 18, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed article about Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative material. The also posted in Architecture, Houses class. This document and picture posted on Friday, November 18th 2011 in high resolution. If you need to keep the photograph, you have to right-click on the photograph then click on "Save Image As..." menu.
Next we also have some additional image which posted in Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative chapter. We recommend you to check out the image gallery. To view in big size, you must click on the thumbnail.
Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative also field in distinctive construction, environmental principles, night lighting, victorian houses, including office, lighting effect, and the other.
Loom being placed in Colorado of United States has been designed by the advanced architect of 1 Friday Design Collaborative. If you are looking at the image above, you can give your conclusion that the existing Loom is indeed very small and simple. Loom is a small space that has been combined well with a historic aesthetic neighborhood and the modern environmental principles as well as the interior features. Its designed is indeed very simple but the space could create intimate situation. The existing of Loom is supported by its neighborhood which is filled with historic Victorian houses.
The Loom and its description deeper
Loom is kind of a small space which is divided into two volumes; ground floor and first floor. On the ground floor, it contains several spaces including office room, storage, and patio. The upper level of the site presents loft area which views openness with its container window. On the loft area, it is viewed distinctive construction of vertically white wooden boards under the roof. The interior side comes brighter with the touch of calm and soft paint. At night, lighting effect fills the entire space of the Loom. Occupying total area of around 500 square foot, the standing Loom could present lively architecture in both daylight and night.
A glance review of Loom based on archdaily.com
“Loom’s neighborhood is filled with historic Victorian houses in a traditional color palette. 1 Friday Design Collaborative both exaggerated and simplified aspects of the neighborhood’s Victorian aesthetic for the studio’s form and color choices. The resulting light pink, two-story gabled structure resides in a back yard among a population of evergreen trees, and takes advantage of high performance materials and solar orientation in its design and construction.
Additional specification building of Loom:
Architect: 1 Friday Design Collaborative
Location: Aspen, Colorado, United States
Project Year: September 2011
Photographs: Derek Skalko
Find more complete information about Loom on the pictures below.
Related Article from Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative located in Architecture
- Luxury of Vivid SoHo Penthouse similar with Japanese House Design
- Unique Design and Concept come into Furniture by Bleu Nature
- Attractive and Unusual Staircase from Atmos Studio on April 03, 2011 @ 12:00
- The Six: Courtyard Houses with Impressive Style designed by Ibarra Rosano Design Architects
- Klein Bottle House in Mornington Peninsula Was Made by Mcbride Charles Ryan
- Magazine Rack with Built-In Coffee Table: Useful Minimalist Furniture on March 12, 2011 @ 16:00
- Golden Residence With Unique Interior Design and Nature Combined on Feb 11, 2010 @ 10:53
- A Beautiful and Fresh Apartment with Vivid Color on Feb 18, 2010 @ 13:15
- Home That Can Confiscate Your Attention On March 18, 2010 @ 08:02
- Book Storage in Unique Design by Sebastian Errazuriz