Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira
Tuesday, October 25, 2011. Creative Home Idea produce short article about Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira article. The also inserted to Apartments, Architecture group. This document and photo added on Tuesday, October 25th 2011 in good quality. If you need to get this photo, you need to right-click on this photograph then push on "Save Image As..." option.
Here we also uploaded some extra photo which also tagged in Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira document. We advise you to look through the snapshot gallery. To see in big size, simply click on the thumbnail.
Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira also field in Square Meters, lisbon portugal, modern materials, Architects, sculpture, Distinctive Personality, and else.
Above part is the look of exclusive building of Lisbon Stone Block in white finish. This building stands in the corner of two major streets in Lisbon, Portugal. The existence of the block creates distinctive personality at the end of those two major streets. The building of Lisbon Stone Block is perfectly designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira. It occupies total project area of around 5,672 square meters. Viewed from outside, the existing building of Lisbon Stone Block seems to be very vivacious added with modern materials finish for its outer wall construction. The entire design looks clearly visible and impressive.
The Lisbon Stone Block and its simple description
The Lisbon Stone Block seems very expressive. For the concept, it uses the base idea of a mutant façade; a skin in stone, almost metamorphoses and movable. By the installation of movable panels, it could allow plenty of natural lights in the daytime. But at night, the building will radiate the light from the apartment. Entirely, the façade of the Lisbon Stone Block is very exclusive and sustainable.
A glance review of Lisbon Stone Block based on archdaily.com
“Lisbon’s Stone Block is located in the corner of two major streets and that position is somehow special in the relation that the building it-self creates with the “urban net”.
The idea/concept of the building is based in a “mutant facade”: a skin in stone, almost metamorphoses and movable.
We can say that the building is an urban sculpture that transmits several images accordingly to its use: By night the light radiates from the apartments and by day the building is perforated by it in a different way – the natural light passes through the openings in the movable panels, allowing the control of light in the interior of each apartment.
Additional specification building of Lisbon Stone Block:
Architects: Alberto de Souza Oliveira
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Collaborators: Inês Cordovil, Sílvia Fernandes, Sérgio Godinho, Ana Cravinho, Sofia Pinto Basto
Engineer: BETAR estudos e projectos de estabilidade lda.
Construtor: Ramos Catarino, S.A.
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 5,672 sqm
Photographs: Nelson Garrido
Get deeper understanding about Lisbon Stone Block via pictures down here.
Related Article from Lisbon Stone Block Designed by Alberto de Souza Oliveira situated Apartments
- Villa BH is one Of the Great Works of Whim Architecture
- dKO Architecture Shocking Us Again: Amazing The Prahbu Apartment on April 17, 2011 @ 15:00
- Original House Design with Modern Architecture Idea on January 24, 2011 @ 02:04
- Ceramic Tiles: Another Way for Bring “Wood” into Your Room on March 15, 2011 @ 14:00
- Modern House with Contemporary Design: A House by Jackson Architect on April 27, 2011 @ 18:00
- The Facepot by Good Studio: It’s Creative Pot for Interior on March 18, 2011 @ 18:00
- Exotic and luxury Villa on the beachfront of Mexico with panorama from Sierra Madres Mountains
- Creative Idea Design Science-Fiction Bathroom black and white
- Puzzle Sofa with Bright Color: Creative Modular Sofas for Your Kids on March 24, 2011 @ 17:00
- Adjustable Beds for Teenagers Bedroom by Tumidei on March 01, 2011 @ 13:00