La Casa del Lobo in Mexico Designed by Darkitectura
Monday, October 17, 2011. Creative Home Idea publised document about La Casa del Lobo in Mexico Designed by Darkitectura subject. The also posted in Architecture, Houses section. The guide and picture upload on Monday, October 17th 2011 in great resolution. If you wanting to get this snapshot, just right-click on the picture then click on "Save Image As..." link.
By the way we also uploaded some related image that also included in La Casa del Lobo in Mexico Designed by Darkitectura chapter. We recommend you to check out the picture gallery. To see in big size, you must click the image preview.
La Casa del Lobo in Mexico Designed by Darkitectura also field in la casa, viterbo, juarez, La Casa del Lobo, solids, lobo, and else.
La Casa del Lobo – an existing house which is designed by Darkitectura / Julio Juarez seems to be very current. By occupying total area of 380 square miles, the building is perfectly built in Mexico City, Federal District of Mexico. The splendid house of La Casa del Lobo is designed to reveal introspective character completed with one balcony overlooking the lake from the master bedroom. If every reader just pays closely attention to the building, surely it is a formation of an interplay of cubes which is existed within the principal box. Overall, the exterior comes greater and is very compatible to be dwelled.
The La Casa del Lobo and its simple description
La Casa del Lobo offers a place to live for a single family with their daughter. This house is formed by an interplay of cubes which is existed within a principal box. On the upper level of three transparent boxes, it is located two solids cubes which contain a privacy space of bedrooms. It is also designed with an array of glass cubes that contains several formal spaces such as the common areas, vestibule, kitchen, dining room, and a double-height living room. This house is encircled by a private garden to give a green sight.
A glance review of La Casa del Lobo based on archdaily.com
“Located near the Lago de Guadalupe in Cuautitlan-Izcalli, where the urban aspect of greater Mexico City begins to fade, the house of La Casa del Lobo has an introspective character, with just one balcony overlooking the lake from the master bedroom. The rest is interplay of cubes contained within the principal box formed by the surrounding walls.
Additional specification building of La Casa del Lobo:
Architects: Darkitectura / Julio Juarez
Location: Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Project Team: Brenda Vizcaíno, Ernesto Viterbo
Project Area: 380 sqm
Photographs: Jorge Taboada
Get more description related to La Casa del Lobo by seeing the images down here.
Related Article from La Casa del Lobo in Mexico Designed by Darkitectura in Architecture
- Monconseil Sports Hall in France Designed by Explorations Architecture
- Vintage Craft Room inside the Sweden Home on March 02, 2011 @ 18:00
- Ukranian Patterns Come into Yaroslav Grant’s Furniture Collection on April 20, 2011 @ 18:00
- Modern Walls Creative Idea from Momentoitalia on: Feb 06, 2010 @ 01:14
- Contemporary Wooden House in Narragansett Bay on April 02, 2011 @ 14:00
- Three Story Contemporary Home Schuler Villa designed by Andrea Pelati Architecte
- Inspiring Modern Office Interior Design: ZLTO Office on April 16, 2011 @ 15:00
- Creative Decorating Ideas in Stockholm Apartment on April 01, 2011 @ 12:00
- Interior Photography Work of the Expert Favaro
- 2013 Top Architecture Schools in the USA