Japan’s Riverside House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design
Saturday, October 15, 2011. Creative Home Idea write guide about Japan’s Riverside House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design material. This also pulled in Architecture, Houses classification. The document and image posted on Saturday, October 15th 2011 in good quality. If you want to download this photo, you must right-click on the picture then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Anyway we also added some other snapshot that included in Japan’s Riverside House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design document. We recommend you to look through the image gallery. To see in large size, simply choose the the thumbnail.
Japan’s Riverside House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design also field in chiba japan, project detail, silvia, Panorama, structural engineer, Dining Area, and others.
Built along the right slope in Chiba, Japan, the Riverside House can stand firmly. Designed perfectly by Keiji Ashizawa Design / Keiji Ashizawa, Lie Honjo, Silvia TasaniÅ, the existing house is very suited to a weekend house. Plotted parallel to the river, the Riverside House offers scenic panorama to them who stay inside. There is a platform which is constructed as if it were in a port. In this Riverside House, a family can maximize their quality time during long weekend. Viewed from outside, the entire look of the house is very innovative and modern. It comes with flexibility and sustainability. What do you think? Should you ask your family to spend long weekend in this house?
Short detail of Riverside House
Project detail of the Riverside House contains two main volumes which are separated into two abstract sides. First space is used to as private space with child room and master bedroom. The second space is for public space with kitchen and living room. Between two abstract volumes, it is located outside deck connected to an outside dining area. Its bathroom and main guesthouse are located on the upper level of this house. The outer wall as well as wall of north side and east side is designed with pre-cast concrete panel. It means to give a protection to the house from wind and afternoon sun.
A glance review of Riverside House based on archdaily.com
“The project of Riverside House is a weekend house by a riverside. The site is slanted toward the river, and the north wind peculiar to this place runs along the slope. The house is plotted parallel to the river, and the shape coming out of the slope looks like a ship waiting for the launching.
Additional specification building of Riverside House:
Architects: Keiji Ashizawa Design / Keiji Ashizawa, Lie Honjo, Silvia TasaniÅ
Location: Chiba, Japan
Structural Engineer: ÅFASA Akira Suzuki
Project Year: 2007
Photographs: Daici Ano
Get more understanding about the Riverside House through the available images down here.
Related Article from Japan’s Riverside House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design located in Architecture
- Fascinating Residence with Vintage Touch on January 07, 2011 @ 08:54
- Inside House & Outside House designed by Takeshi Hosaka Architects located in Suginami, Tokyo, Japan
- Amazing House with Unusual Interior Design in Plaça de Sant Domènec on April 17, 2011 @ 12:00
- Turquoise Themed Come Into Apartment in Stockholm on March 30, 2011 @ 19:00
- Two Story Contemporary Residence 55 Blair Road renovated by Ong & Ong
- Unique Wickstead Lodge designed by Baynes & Co located in Warwickshire, England
- Dierendonck Blancke Architecten Proudly Present House 12k
- Unique House With Asymmetrical A-Frames on March 20, 2010 @ 09:31
- Minimalist Theme Apartment with Unique Shape
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, North Terminal Designed by Gensler