Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places To Stay In The World
Saturday, March 17, 2012. Creative Home Idea posted document about Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places To Stay In The World article. The also pulled in Architecture, Bathroom, Building, Garden, Hotel, Interior Design Idea, Kitchen, Square, Villa Design class. The short article and picture added on Saturday, March 17th 2012 in great resolution. If you need to get this image, simply right-click on this photo then click on "Save Image As..." option.
Here we also uploaded some extra picture that also pulled in Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places To Stay In The World document. We advise you to check over the picture gallery. To view in big size, just select the the thumbnail.
Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places To Stay In The World also field in hedman, karlis, Resort Residences, the Coldest, Places To Stay, shingo, and others.
Icehotel 2011is one way to welcome the winter of two thousand and twelve. Winter is coming every year but it can be much more meaningful and memorable if you pass by staying at the Icehotel 2011. Icehotel 2011 is the first hotel and the only one made of pure ice, all the walls and parts of the Icehotel 2011 is made from blocks of ice up there is some furniture that is also made of ice. It is also his bed made of ice blocks that formed very exotic. Different each room. One room at Icehotel 2011 has a bed to form a classic car. To reduce the cold while sleeping on it put a thick rubber covered with animal skins so cold from the ice sheet will not get through.
Newest Story about Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places to stay in the World Taken from the internet
The winter season 2010/2011 was the twentyfirst in order for IceHotel in Jukkasjärvi, a small village in Norrbotten County, Sweden. An over twenty-year journey from an Igloo of 60 square meters to the world’s largest hotel of ice and snow at about 5,500 square meters. Welcome to IceHotel and Swedish Lapland! Artists: Jon Nilsson, Jens Thoms & Mats Nilsson Artists: Jon Nilsson, Jens Thoms & Mats Nilsson Artists: Sofi Ruotsalainen, Mats Nille Nilsson & Lena Artists: Natsuki Saito & Shingo SaitoArtists: Rob Harding & Paco AquilarArtists: Ben Rousseau & Ian Douglas-Jones Artists: Alessandro Falca & Magdalena ÅkerströmArtists: Natalia Chistyakova & Karlis IleArtists: Tobias Hesselgren & Björn BondessonArtist: AnnaSofia MåågArtist: Marinus Vroom & Marjolein VonkArtists: Wilfred Stijger & Edith van de WeteringArtist: Marcus DillistoneArtists: Tomasz Czajkowski & Eryk MarksArtists: Arne Bergh, Åke Larsson, Mikael Nilsson & Sofi RuotsalainenArtists: Nina Hedman & Magnus HedmanArtists: Jose Pablo Arriaga, Jose Carlos & Cabello MillánIceHotel construction process: Photos by: Photos by: Christopher Hauser, Leif Milling, Ben Nilsson.
Sample Snapshoot about Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places to stay in the World
Take this for you!
Related Article from Icehotel 2011 Was the Coldest Places To Stay In The World positioned in Architecture
- Single Story Comteporary Family House In Kraluv Dvur designed by OV-A
- Fantastic Island House designed by Iroje KHM Architects located in Gapyunggun, South Korea
- Astonishing Residence With Modern Look on December 11, 2010 @ 10:44
- Highly Modern Green Bistro Restaurant Interior Design Designed by Siddik Erdogan and Jörn Fröhlich
- Haberfield House: Urban Style Inspired Living Space Again
- Contemporary Sofa with LED Lights: The Asami Light Sofa on April 18, 2011 @ 14:00
- Prehistoric Caves Serve As a 4 Star Hotel Le Grotte Della Civita Sextantio
- 6A Brockton Residence: Canadian House with Simple Interior Design on March 21, 2011 @ 12:00
- Stylish Bathroom with Unique Combined from Michele Marcon
- A Large Tree Growing in The Living Room at The Corallo House by Arquitectura Paz