House W in Belgium Designed by dmvA
Wednesday, November 02, 2011. Creative Home Idea write article about House W in Belgium Designed by dmvA subject. The also inserted to Architecture, Houses group. The guide and image posted on Wednesday, November 2nd 2011 in high quality. If you wish to download this photograph, you must right-click on the photograph then click on "Save Image As..." option.
By the way we also added some related image that also included in House W in Belgium Designed by dmvA subject. We advise you to look through the snapshot gallery. To see in big size, you must hit the image preview.
House W in Belgium Designed by dmvA also field in House W, de winter, liesbet, green skin, frederik, sedum, and other.
Exclusive design packages the House W. The existing house is perfectly designed by dmvA. This house stands in Holsbeek, Belgium. Seen from outside point, the site seems to be rectangular and takes place on a marvelous spot in the Belgium woods and in a hilly country. The site offers spectacular view of surroundings. On the top plot, the open terrace could be used as a flexible thing to enjoy the woods enclosed the existing house. Surely, the atmosphere around the house is very fresh and cool.
The House W and its simple description
Rectangular site of the House W reveals exclusive sight in black domination. It could create contrasting effect the woods that are dominated with green view. The House W belongs to an oblong living-object built on the hill. The house uses no bricks at all but shows different view of a combination between house and nature.
A glance review of House W based on archdaily.com
“Since the project is built on a marvelous spot in the Belgium woods and in a hilly country as ‘Vlaams Brabrant’, it requires an unpretentious architecture. The architecture must merge into the landscape.
This house is no typical Flemish house, but an oblong living-object, transversely placed on the contour of the hill, taking over the form of the slope. No bricks were used for this house, but rather a camouflaging green skin of plants and sedum, providing the ultimate integration of house and nature.
Additional specification building of House W:
Location: Holsbeek, Belgium
Principal Architects: Mr. and mrs. Wathion – Van Hellemont
Project Team: David Driesen, Tom Verschueren, Valerie Lonnoy, Sofie Buggenhout, Liesbet de Winter
General Contractor: Van Merhaeghe (carcase work) – Alucobel (aluminium)
Constructional Engineer: Studie 10
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 288 sqm
Photographs: Frederik Vercruysse
Get more detail by looking at the available pictures down here.
Related Article from House W in Belgium Designed by dmvA positioned in Architecture
- Original Interior Design of Royal Dental in Pipera on March 23, 2011 @ 18:00
- Bayfront House on Fire Island, New York Designed by Resolution: 4 Architecture
- Inspiring Lance Armstrong Foundation Office Building on March 27, 2011 @ 15:00
- Beautiful House 11 x 11 designed by Titus Bernhard Architekten located in Munich, Germany
- Purple Italian Creative Design Idea Bathroom Furniture Set from Novello
- New Face of Old Barn: Cozy Residence with Country Feel on March 10, 2011 @ 17:00
- Art Deco Interior Design with Creative Playful of Color on April 27, 2011 @ 12:00
- Stockholm Attic Innovation with Stepped Walls and Steep Ceilings as Modern Home Interior
- Simple Design That So Enchanting on March 16, 2010 @ 14:02
- New Marlowe Theatre in England Designed by Keith Williams Architects