House R in Germany Designed by Roger Christ
Tuesday, November 22, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted guide about House R in Germany Designed by Roger Christ material. The also added to Architecture, Houses archive. The guide and photo upload on Tuesday, November 22nd 2011 in high quality. If you wanting to save this photograph, just right-click on the snapshot then click on "Save Image As..." menu.
Currently we also have some linked image which associated with House R in Germany Designed by Roger Christ material. We advise you to check out the snapshot gallery. To view in big size, you need to choose the the image preview.
House R in Germany Designed by Roger Christ also field in Elevator, single family, karlsruhe germany, precise location, Carport, ramp, and others.
Very solid site of House R has been designed by Roger Christ by choosing a precise location in Karlsruhe, Germany. Total project area for the House R features 455 square meters. The House R belongs to 4-storey single-family house that looks as sustainable and functional as a durable living place. To reach the house, it has been provided via forecourt and a ramp. The main building of House R has two main entrance way. The main entrance is located on the northern side whereas the second one is reached via the carport.
All about the available House R designed by Roger Christ
The main site of House R is indeed very futuristic. Since the house is divided into four storeys, it has been served an open stairway and an elevator to reach the intended building. On the ground floor of the site contains the entrance area, home office, double-height living room with a kitchen and a dining area. The first floor presents a location for a more private living area, two children’s rooms completed with dressing room and bathroom. The attic floor gives a reservation for the parents. And the last the swimming pool together with guest room and bathroom is located on the basement area.
A glance review of House R based on archdaily.com
“The property once was a part of a northern situated villa. A pavilion, which belongs to the historic ensemble, is part of the wall that encloses the property on all three sides.
The 4-storey single-family house is reached via a forecourt and a ramp. The main entrance on the northern side and a second entrance via the carport lead to the entrance area. The stories are connected by an open stairway and an elevator. North side ramp and the integration of an elevator refer to demographic development and possible handicap.
Additional specification building of House R:
Architects: Roger Christ
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Assistants: Ronni Neuber, Julia Url
Structural Engineering: Schmitt + Thielmann und Partner
Project Year: 2010
Project Area: 455 sqm
Photographs: Thomas Herrmann
Find more complete information on the images below.
Related Article from House R in Germany Designed by Roger Christ located in Architecture
- Planetarium Inspired House by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects
- Elamang Avenue in Australia Designed by Luigi Rosselli
- Great Architecture of Modern Residence in Northern Idaho on March 09, 2011 @ 19:00
- Furniture Made of Wood: Classic Collection from Valentin Loellman on March 20, 2011 @ 15:00
- Interesting House G-S redesigned by Graux & Baeyens Architecten located in Ghent, Belgium
- Hair Very Salon Designed by MAKER
- In Lima Hotel & Spa in Portugal Designed by Topos Atelier de Arquitectura
- Casa Codina: Contemporary House by A4estudio on April 04, 2011 @ 12:00
- House Ö: Modern House with Rustic Interior Design in Turkey on April 27, 2011 @ 15:00
- This Might Just Be the Best Looking Villa in Thailand on April 11, 2011 @ 19:00