House of Slope in Osaka Designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects
Thursday, November 10, 2011. Creative Home Idea produce guide about House of Slope in Osaka Designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects topic. This also posted in Architecture, Houses category. This guide and photograph added on Thursday, November 10th 2011 in good quality. If you like to save the picture, you have to right-click on the photograph then push on "Save Image As..." option.
Currently we also uploaded some other photograph which hook up with House of Slope in Osaka Designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects article. We recommend you to check over the photograph gallery. To see in full size, you have to select the thumbnail.
House of Slope in Osaka Designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects also field in Interesting Design, Square Meters, japan project, yoshio, osaka japan, beams, and another.
So unique – that is what everyone will say about the presence of House of Slope. Viewed from outside, the house seems to be simple but after going inside, the look changes to be spectacular. The House of Slope is greatly designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects by taking place in Sakai, Osaka of Japan. With total building area of around 52.17 square meters, the result says that the house is very inspiring. The site is rarely encountered but in Osaka, Japan. Thanks to the experienced project team including Shintaro Fujiwara, Yoshio Muro, who has handled this house very well.
A simple description related to the House of Slope
With different impression and new challenge, the House of Slope presents distinctive creation as a living place. The internal view is designed with totally slope flooring area. Its sloping structure extends from the first floor to the upper level of the house. There are several beams that create residential space for the dwellers like kitchen and dining area, bedroom, and Japanese style room. The internal space of House of Slope creates the open and wide area.
A glance review of House of Slope based on archdaily.com
“This residential project is built on a flag-shaped site in Osaka surrounded by densely packed buildings.
Even when faced with these challenging site conditions, we felt that it would be possible to come up with an interesting design solution based on a structure that appears to “float” in a large, open space. By ensuring a continuous sense of spatial circulation through the flag-shaped portion of the site, the inhabitants of the house are able to “drift” through their favorite spaces like goldfish in a bowl.
Additional specification building of House of Slope:
Architect: Fujiwarramuro Architects
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan
Project Team: Shintaro Fujiwara, Yoshio Muro
Principle use: Single family house
Site area: 103.91 sqm
Building area: 52.17 sqm
Total floor area: 107.49 m2
Get more complete information through the images down here.
Related Article from House of Slope in Osaka Designed by Fujiwarramuro Architects operating in Architecture
- Modern Walk-In Closets with Customized Closets Concept on March 02, 2011 @ 16:00
- Luxurious Black and White House from Singapore designed by Formwerkz Architects
- Extraordinary Project “Klevens Udde” Done By the Experts Wingårdh Arkitektontor
- Unusual Coffee Table with Glass and “Wave” Inside
- Creative Chair Octopus Inspired by Maximo Riera on March 15, 2011 @ 15:00
- Elegant Rozelle Terrace House redesigned by Carter Williamson Architects located in Sydney, Australia
- Sushihana Restaurant in Portugal Designed by A2G arquitectura
- Camp Hverringe Designed by Praksis Architects
- Decorative Wall Mount Fireplace: Mazzetto Nero by Redwitz on April 18, 2011 @ 16:00
- Woogloo Table: Contemporary Furniture from Juhász Mónika on April 19, 2011 @ 19:00