House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura
Thursday, November 10, 2011. Creative Home Idea publised guide about House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura document. This also inserted to Architecture, Houses class. This document and image upload on Thursday, November 10th 2011 in great resolution. If you wish to download this snapshot, simply right-click on this image then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Currently we also have some additional photograph that also inserted to House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura document. We suggest you to check out the photograph gallery. To view in large size, you must select the the image preview.
House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura also field in wall construction, Architects, photographs, best materials, day zone, Night Zone, and others.
Perfectly designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura, the existing House in Costa d’en Blanes seems to be so stylish and amazing. This house stands firmly in Mallorca, Spain, precisely on a long, narrow plot of land with a more or less slope. Viewed from outside point, the existing house looks so wide with complete space. With the concept of day and night areas of the level, House in Costa d’en Blanes seems to be as innovative as a living place. The day area is located on the upper floor and the night one is on the ground floor. On the upper level, it can be viewed that the space seems to be open.
Further description of House in Costa d’en Blanes
The House in Costa d’en Blanes is indeed very inspiring for all people who want to build the same concept. On the upper floor, the day area could be used as a privacy location which offers better outdoor view completed with existing pool and solarium. The House in Costa d’en Blanes is designed with the touch of best materials. The wall construction is concrete and robust contrasted with the vacant of full-glass orientation which allows plenty natural lights into the room. With this simple, pure and forceful building, hopefully the dwellers could live in comfort and safety.
A glace review of House in Costa d’en Blanes based on archdaily.com
“The first decision consists of inverting the situation level of the day and night areas, positioning the night zone on the ground floor and the day zone on the upper floor, where the views are better and there is more privacy with regard to the adjoining plots and allowing for use of the pool and solarium on the level where the daytime activity is generated.
Additional specification building of House in Costa d’en Blanes:
Architects: SCT Estudio de Arquitectura
Location: Costa d’en Blanes, Mallorca, Spain
Project Year: 2009
Photographs: José Hevia
Look at the available pictures down here to find more detail.
Related Article from House in Costa d’en Blanes Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura situated in Architecture
- House Quiet River: A House with Some Open Space on April 05, 2011 @ 15:00
- Comfortable Apartment with Perfect Lighting
- Interesting Lodging In The Beautiful Landscape on January 15, 2011 @ 02:21
- House with Original Concrete Façade by Carter Williamson: Balmain Residence on March 13, 2011 @ 18:00
- Camelia Cottage in Australia Designed by 4site Architecture
- Remarkable Beam Length In The Green Fields on May 13, 2010 @ 16:01
- Apartment with Modern Living Space from Russian Interior Designer
- Elizabeth and Helmut Uhl foundation designed by Modostudio in Laives, Italy
- Modern Coffee Table with Unique Design from Oliver Nikolic on March 18, 2011 @ 15:00
- Minimalist Classic Townhouse in White Theme Located in Serbia on April 08, 2011 @ 17:00