House E in Israel Designed by Sharon Neuman Architects
Sunday, November 13, 2011. Creative Home Idea produce guide about House E in Israel Designed by Sharon Neuman Architects document. The also hook up with Architecture, Houses classification. This post and image added on Sunday, November 13th 2011 in good resolution. If you wish to get this picture, you have to right-click on the photo then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Anyway we also uploaded some extra snapshot which also associated with House E in Israel Designed by Sharon Neuman Architects chapter. We advise you to check over the image gallery. To view in big size, just select on the image preview.
House E in Israel Designed by Sharon Neuman Architects also field in generators, Proportions, concrete walls, Architect, House E, Intimacy, and other.
House E is specially designed by Sharon Neuman Architects. This house takes place in Haruzim, Israel by occupying total project area of around 300 square meters. This site stands firmly on exceptional terrain which is very long and narrow. The House E presents very large and spacious home but still keeps intimate sense for living family. The interior side of the house seems to be roomier and brighter. Each space gets greatest lighting effect in both daylight and night. Wooden flooring creates distinctive contrast towards the white concrete walls that are enclosing the entire house.
Further description of the House E
The clients want different view of the House E. Both inside and outside are connected each other. The strong connection between them is realized with the existence of huge patio that gives a link to the entire rooms. The main House E is based on the longitudinal axis as a private area and also an open square space 120 sq.m as a public one. The presence of long corridor creates dramatic view added with greatest lighting effect from a skylight window. Surely, all spaces of the House E has been clad by concrete materials.
A glance review of House E based on archdaily.com
“The house is built on exceptional terrain – very long and narrow plot of 940 sq. m. The proportions were one of the generators for the design. The clients wanted a large, spacious house on one hand, while maintaining the intimacy and the sense of a warm family life on the other.
The house is based on the longitudinal axis as private area and an open square space 120 sq.m as public area. A dramatic long corridor is lighted by a “light-fall” – a sky light window devised to also let hot air out.
Additional specification building of House E:
Architect: Sharon Neuman Architects
Location: Haruzim, Israel
Project Team: Sharonneuman, Sharonwolman
Project Area: 300 sq.m
Project Year: 2010
Photographs: Amit Gosher
Get more complete understanding of House E through the images below.
Related Article from House E in Israel Designed by Sharon Neuman Architects situated Architecture
- Wooden Occupancy That Overlooks Hayden Lake on December 02, 2010 @ 09:58
- CContemporary Tropical Waterfront Villa : Casas del Sol Villa on April 21, 2011 @ 12:00
- IT Businessman House That Very Inspiring Us on April 27, 2010 @ 11:09
- Exotic and luxury Villa on the beachfront of Mexico with panorama from Sierra Madres Mountains
- Horse Stable in Chile Designed by Duval + Vives Arquitectos
- Creative Idea for Kitchens of The Future on: Jan 09, 2010 @ 05:02
- Tree Branch Bookshelf: Creative Idea for Stylish Interior on March 14, 2011 @ 19:00
- Elegant and Contemporary Design in The Matsuki Residence
- Impressive H2 Apartments in Athens by 314 Architecture Studio
- Inspiring Contemporary Bedroom with Red, Black and White on Feb 13, 2010 @ 13:28