House at León Designed by ALARCÓN + ASOCIADOS
Friday, September 30, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed short article about House at León Designed by ALARCÓN + ASOCIADOS topic. The also hook up with Architecture, Houses classification. The article and image posted on Friday, September 30th 2011 in high resolution. If you want to keep this picture, you must right-click on this photograph then push on "Save Image As..." menu.
Anyway we also have some extra snapshot that posted in House at León Designed by ALARCÓN + ASOCIADOS document. We recommend you to check out the photo gallery. To see in big size, you have to hit the image preview.
House at León Designed by ALARCÓN + ASOCIADOS also field in glance, detailed project, warranty, traditional chinese architecture, grass, House at Leon, and another.
Hi home lovers, at this time we will give you a simple description of House at León. You can look at the picture above. That is the construction of House at León. It seems very unique right? Indeed, from outside, it looks different from others. Well, House at León is perfectly designed by Alarcón + Asociados / Alberto Alarcón. This house is precisely located in León, Spain. Detailed project area of the house features 310 sqm. Uniquely, on the roof of the house, it is the grass view. The project of the house belongs to a low budget with minimum effort and total warranty. Entirely, the design of the house is affected by traditional Chinese architecture. Amazingly, the House at León will keep everyone in cool when it is summer and warm when it is in the winter.
A glance review of House at León
“Reviewed from archdaily.com, this project is a home that was easily built on a low budget with minimum effort and total warranty.
The spatial model was inspired by traditional chinese architecture with three linked rooms building a domestic space. The rooms are linked yet separated. As the result of the spacial game, the room, which was modified during construction, is not directly represented by the final skyline.
This is a sustainable and low energy home that is warm during the winter while cool in the summer.
Additional specification building of House at León:
Architects: Alarcón + Asociados / Alberto Alarcón
Location: León, Spain
Collaborators: Sara Rojo, Carlos Tomás, Clara García, Heloise
Project Year: 2009
Project Area: 310 sqm
Photographs: Pablo Cruz, Alberto Alarcón
Photos gallery of House at León
Down here, you will be spoiled by several official photos of House at León. Hopefully, these photos can inspire you.
Related Article from House at León Designed by ALARCÓN + ASOCIADOS operating in Architecture
- Sheboygan Police Department Designed by Zimmerman Architectural Studios
- Simple Amazing Villa That Hidden in Japan on April 01, 2010 @ 13:24
- Sens Designed by ARCHETONIC and PROARQUITECTURA Location in Mexico
- Mountain Refuge C7 : It’s Modern House Located in Fantastic Andes Mountains! on April 28, 2011 @ 17:00
- Urban Apartment with Colorful and Little Art Inside
- Furniture Made Of Palm Wood: Stylish Furniture by Pacific Green on March 16, 2011 @ 15:00
- Minimalist Classic Townhouse in White Theme Located in Serbia on April 08, 2011 @ 17:00
- University Hygienic Laboratory in Iowa Designed by OPN Architects
- Magnificent Home With A Luxurious Interior Design On March 23, 2010 @ 13:28
- Funny and Modern Sideboard by Caroline Designer on April 08, 2011 @ 16:00