Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen
Saturday, July 30, 2011. Creative Home Idea added post about Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen topic. The also hook up with Beach House section. This guide and photo upload on Saturday, July 30th 2011 in great resolution. If you want to download the image, you have to right-click on this photograph then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
Anyway we also have some more photograph that also pulled in Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen chapter. We advise you to check over the picture gallery. To view in full size, you have to hit the the image preview.
Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen also field in Vacation House, steel wood, beach houses, trees and plants, housekeeper, collaborators, and the other.
A vacation house concept is adorable for those who have a big family and relatives. As a house owned by a family in Sao Paulo, Brazil looks like a pavilion. The house is constructed by five pillars and consists of en-suites bedrooms, living room(s)/sitting room(s)/dining room(s), balconies and a pool.
This vacation house pampers owners and guests with an incredible sight.
People can enjoy the view of Guaruja beach as the main focus. This view can be seen through separated pool. The separated concept of the pool from house is perfect since the pool enable the owner to see the shadow of the house and the hillside.
The vacation house takes role as a big tree.
This is caused the position of the house detached from the ground. It makes the house as if it shades the smaller tree below. There are also many trees and plants surrounds the house give tropical feel. The trees also make the house as a canopy of the trees.
According to archdaily.com the house is composed by steel, wood and glass materials.
Further, the vacation house consists of two floors. The entrance is put in second floor. Here can be found two en-suites bedrooms and the entry hall. The other rooms such as housekeeper’s house, kitchen, service-area, steam bath, gym and four bedrooms are available in the bottom floor of vacation house.
Architects: Bernardes Jacobsen Architecture
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Partners in Charge: Thiago Bernardes and Paulo Jacobsen
Collaborators: Fabiana Porto and Gabriel Bocchile
Interior Design: Marco Aurélio Viterbo
Photographs: Leonardo Finotti
If you like Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen, please look images below for real concept beach houses building.
Related Article from Guaruja Vacation House for Family by Bernardes Jacobsen operating in Beach House Home
- Antler Floor Lamps Come with Unique Shape on March 03, 2011 @ 12:00
- Get Inspiration from Elegant Home In The Suburbs of Seattle on April 23, 2010 @ 14:55
- Unusual Furniture: Sepii by Christian Norhave on April 01, 2011 @ 19:00
- Starbucks Interior designed by Kengo Kuma and Associates located in Fukuoka, Kyushu, Japan
- Upgrade Living Present Original Design in Stockholm Apartment on April 07, 2011 @ 19:00
- Domitalia Present Cool Furniture for Kitchen Interior on April 22, 2011 @ 15:00
- Jan Skácelík’s Scandinavian Posters: Bring It to Your Space on March 18, 2011 @ 13:00
- Inspiring Modern Interior Design: Small Apartment in Bromma on March 13, 2011 @ 19:00
- Update: Meridian First Light House Places 3rd Designed by Solar Decathlon
- Seixal City Hall Designed by Nuno Leonidas Arquitectos