Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design
Monday, January 30, 2012. Creative Home Idea posted short article about Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design topic. This also added to Architecture, Beach House, Building, Contemporary Home, Exterior Design Idea, Green House, Houses, Lighting, Living Room, Square, Studio classification. The article and image upload on Monday, January 30th 2012 in high quality. If you wish to keep this snapshot, simply right-click on this image then push on "Save Image As..." option.
By the way we also posted some additional image which also plug into Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design article. We advise you to check out the image gallery. To view in large size, simply choose on the image preview.
Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design also field in Bathroom, USA, physical connections, Summer House, Contemporary House, Interior Architecture, and another.
Many people who have dream to have a summer house, especially in big cities like New York that inspired this SS.MM Design to create a Summer house in the center of town. SS.MM very concerned about consumer tastes so that they can read consumer tastes that are hot today is to have a summer house.
The newest update about Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design taken from the internet
Athens-based studio SS.MM Design has designed the Summer House in New York project. Completed in 2008, this 6,647 square foot contemporary home is located in East Marion, Long island, New York, USA. Summer house in New York by SS.MM Design:“The house reflects the Mediterranean origins of its owners. The characteristic types of the “atrium”, the “basilica”, the “tower”, the “cupola” are re-interpreted to fit into the Northeastern landscape and climate. The house is broken in several different volumes, each one expressing its programmatic function but also, its location in relation to the site and to the whole. The volumes that host a more public function obtain an “urban” character, while the family rooms acquire a more “rural” architectural vocabulary. The living spaces are developing around a main central axis that visually connects the public street to the private beach. At the intersection of the main axis with the secondary perpendicular ones, vertical connections are being developed: physical connections (stair hall) but also visual (skylights).”Photos by: Anita KanSource: Arthitectural.
Gallery Pictures of Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design
Look carefully as your basic consideration.
Related Article from Everyone’s Dream To Have A Summer House In New York By SS.MM Design operating in Architecture
- Duke University Smith Warehouse Designed by LAMBERT Architecture + Interiors
- Pink Everywhere: An Apartment in Copenhagen
- Modern Interior Design With Homey Style : 2011 Interior Design on February 10, 2011 @ 02:28
- A Unique House Made of Two designed by Naf Architect & Design located in Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Brasa Fire: Ethanol Fuel Fireplace with Modern Designs on April 18, 2011 @ 12:00
- It’s Useful Furniture for Modern Lifestyle: Sweet Wood Laptop Stand
- Hill-Maheux Cottage Project designed by Kariouk Associates located in Val-des-Monts, Quebec, Canada
- House on the Bluffs in Ontario Designed by Taylor Smyth Architects
- Cozy Lounge Chair for Sit and Rest by Magnus Olesen
- Purple and White in the Stylish Minimalist Bedroom Layout