Essener Geschichte Archive Building Designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten
Sunday, September 18, 2011. Creative Home Idea publised post about Essener Geschichte Archive Building Designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten chapter. This also included in Architecture, Building class. The post and picture upload on Sunday, September 18th 2011 in good resolution. If you wanting to get this picture, simply right-click on this photo then push on "Save Image As..." link.
By the way we also added some more image that also associated with Essener Geschichte Archive Building Designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten post. We suggest you to look through the photograph gallery. To view in big size, you need to select on the image preview.
Essener Geschichte Archive Building Designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten also field in paramount importance, new opportunities, change of time, left behind, steel tables, school library, and the other.
Hi home lovers, at this moment we will give you a simple review in relation to Essener Geschichte Archive Building. You can take a look at the picture above for a while. That is the building we mean. The Essener Geschichte Archive Building is a creation designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten. This building precisely stands in Essen, Germany. The project of this building features 5500 sqm. What do you think so far?
A brief review in relation to Essener Geschichte Archive Building
Essener Geschichte Archive Building looks very contemporary. The project of this consists of the reconstruction of the listed Luisenschool which is used as a library, an administration and an exhibition area and also the new construction of an archive building. The importance side which cannot be left-behind takes a very vital role to the accurate design of the new building and the sensitive handling of the old building.
“Reviewed from archdaily.com, the project comprises the reconstruction of the listed Luisenschool to be used as a library, an administration and an exhibition area and also the new construction of an archive building.
The accurate design of the new building and the sensitive handling of the old building were of paramount importance. By doing so The Luisenschool turns its focus towards education and history. The overlapping utilizations of school-library-archive-exposition demonstrates a special quality and offers new opportunities.
The corten steel tables, which cover the new archive, are made of a material that constantly alters and protects itself by corrosion. It communicates the change of time, appears protective and alludes to the background of the City of Essen.
Additional specification building of Essener Geschichte Archive Building:
Architects: Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten
Location: Essen, Germany
Project Year: 2010
Project Area: 5500 sqm
Photographs: Deimel & Wittmar
Photos gallery of Essener Geschichte Archive Building
Down here, there are few official photos of Essener Geschichte Archive Building. Hopefully, these photos can satisfy you.
Related Article from Essener Geschichte Archive Building Designed by Scheidt Kasprusch Architekten operating in Architecture
- Beautiful Kitchen Designs with Personality by Italian company Dada for Home’s Interior
- Orange House designed by Yazgan Design Architecture located in Ankara, Turkey
- Solar S. Roque Gallery Designed by Manuel Maia Gomes
- Beautiful Village Home with Modern Design Complements on April 04, 2010 @ 15:08
- Modern and Contemporary Indoor Chair : 4U Chair on April 22, 2011 @ 17:00
- Contemporary Architecture for Luxurious Living : A Stylish Home in Australia on January 25, 2011 @ 02:41
- Amazing and Stylish Decorative Ceramic Tiles in Fun Color on April 26, 2011 @ 12:00
- New Design for Eduard Wallnöfer Platz Public Square by LAAC Architekten and Stiefel Kramer Architecture
- Coffee Table Set with Different Height: Nano by Meneghello on March 21, 2011 @ 14:00
- IT Businessman House That Very Inspiring Us on April 27, 2010 @ 11:09