Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54
Monday, May 17, 2010. Creative Home Idea added short article about Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54 subject. This also inserted to Houses class. This post and image posted on Monday, May 17th 2010 in good resolution. If you like to download this picture, simply right-click on the image then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Currently we also added some linked photograph that also tagged in Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54 topic. We recommend you to browse around the image gallery. To view in big size, you have to choose on the thumbnail.
Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54 also field in Dwelling, Fresh Air, Classic Style, Green Nature, and else.
Project home by utilizing elements of stone and wood in doing this by Andersson Wise Architects, the project house, named Stone Creek Camp is made in an area that treletak in Duval County, Texas, USA. A house with the use of stone and wood, with a attractive classic style. This house is made one with nature, sunlight can freely enter, fresh air can get into the house and utilization of natural stone arranged neatly, do not miss also a wall that is made with wood set into the wall in such a way that’s unique. AC was at home this is a natural air conditioner, fresh atmosphere of the home can occur because the house is located in the middle of green nature. This house really seems to be an integral and unique and beautiful. Please see the picture that we present below! via Arch Daily
Related Article from Dwelling With Stone And Wood In The Middle Of Nature on May 17, 2010 @ 11:54 in Houses Home
- About News and Information from Floor Plans For A Daycare Center
- Original Two Floor Penthouse Apartment in Stockholm on April 19, 2011 @ 18:00
- Carrara House the Work of Andres Remy Arquitectos
- Diaz Collection, Black Bed Design Ideas from Italians at Prealpi
- Idea for Interior Apartment Design in Sweden on March 04, 2010 @ 11:50
- Loom in Colorado Designed by 1 Friday Design Collaborative
- Bridal Suite designed by Brussels-based Studio M Architecture
- Modern House Design with Contemporary Architecture on April 26, 2011 @ 16:00
- Hansha Reflection House in Japan Designed by Studio SKLIM
- Single Family PH-1 Prefab Home designed by Place Architects located in Kirkland, Washington, USA