Digue Dondaines Nursery in France Designed by Atelier 9.81
Wednesday, November 09, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed article about Digue Dondaines Nursery in France Designed by Atelier 9.81 chapter. The also field in Architecture, Building group. The document and photo added on Wednesday, November 9th 2011 in good quality. If you need to get this snapshot, you have to right-click on this snapshot then click on on "Save Image As..." menu.
By the way we also added some additional photo that also hook up with Digue Dondaines Nursery in France Designed by Atelier 9.81 chapter. We advise you to flip through the image gallery. To view in large size, you have to click the the image preview.
Digue Dondaines Nursery in France Designed by Atelier 9.81 also field in Architect, Digue Dondaines Nursery, Images, photographs, milk formula, Creativity, and the other.
The Digue Dondaines Nursery is a purposeful project as a nursery which is located in the area of the islet of St Maurice. This building is built on a section of the De Geyter urban project, France. The architect of Atelier 9.81 designed the existing site of Digue Dondaines Nursery situated on the ground floor which is joined with a 100-dwelling operation. The building is packaged with modern design and gets a sense of creativity. The space comes so luminous and seems to be open to the public. Its surroundings are cozy and comfortable.
Further description related to the Digue Dondaines Nursery
The project of Digue Dondaines Nursery is really forceful. Externally view has been packaged with a fully-glassed façade to create attractive impression for the passer-by. After entering the nursery, every visitor will be surprised with the existing of the ceiling. White multi-sized disks shapes wonderful image to the ceiling detail in different height. This nursery features several graceful spaces including the sleeping quarters, the kitchen or the milk-formula room.
A glance review of Digue Dondaines Nursery based on archdaily.com
“This project for a nursery is part of Euralille’s greater project, and more particularly in the area of the islet of St. Maurice, built on a section of the De Geyter urban project. It enhances a pedestrian area comprise varied spaces, crossing the urban project. Included in a 100-dwelling operation, the nursery is located on the ground floor, and confirms its community-building role, on the outskirt of the Place aux Érables.
Additional specification building of Digue Dondaines Nursery:
Architects: Atelier 9.81
Location: Lille, France
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 275 sqm
Photographs: Courtesy of Atelier 9.81
Get more detail related to the Digue Dondaines Nursery through the images below.
Related Article from Digue Dondaines Nursery in France Designed by Atelier 9.81 in Architecture
- Adorable Unexpected Villa Construction on January 20, 2011 @ 02:28
- Enticing Chilled Out Contemporary Living Rooms for Your Beloved Home
- Unexpected Shape Residence Embedded in Nature on July 06, 2010 @ 09:45
- Interesting 4 Star NU Hotel designed by Nisi Magnoni located in Milan, Italy
- Contemporary Office Building by Manuelle Gautrand on March 26, 2011 @ 13:00
- Three Story Contemporary Home Schuler Villa designed by Andrea Pelati Architecte
- Tea House Specials Are Only Made By The Archi-Union Architects
- Amazing Interior of Restaurant: Fresh Green and Unique Graphics on March 10, 2011 @ 12:00
- Bournville College in Birmingham Designed by Broadway Malyan
- Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida