Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida
Sunday, July 31, 2011. Creative Home Idea added guide about Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida topic. The also pulled in Restaurant group. The short article and photograph upload on Sunday, July 31st 2011 in good resolution. If you like to keep the image, you must right-click on the picture then push on "Save Image As..." option.
Now we also have some linked snapshot which field in Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida post. We recommend you to look out the photograph gallery. To see in large size, simply hit the the thumbnail.
Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida also field in sushi bars, lighting quality, lisbon portugal, japanese restaurant, Interior And Exterior Design, japanese culture, and another.
Sushicafe Avenida is a newest Japanese restaurant situated in Lisbon, Portugal. At glance this restaurant does not look like a Japanese restaurant since the design is far from typical Japanese in common. It is designed with contemporary style by Saraiva and Asociados. This design was deliberately applied far from the real Japanese culture.
The Sushicafe Avenida consists of four different areas.
They are the Bar, Sushi Bars, Dining Area and Japanese Spot. These areas are covered with solid glass which connects the interior and exterior design of restaurant. This connection is maintained by exposing Bar dynamism available at the entering door. It is given by the mutable counters.
Comfy atmosphere welcome every guests in Sushicafe Avenida.
It is shown with dominated white color of Sushicafe Avenida marble pavement, the walls, and the lower ceilings. What makes it interesting is the wall which is the core of this restaurant trademark. The walls are composed by horizontal wave of fibreglass strips. Music also enriches the comfy of the restaurant.
Based on archdaily.com review, the music can transform into steps which climb into an elevated and projected platform, where the Disc Jockey enhances the lively atmosphere.
Architects : Saraiva + Asociados
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Project area : 302 sqm
Project year : 2011
Photographs : Fernando Guerra, Sergio Guerra
The soul of Sushicafe Avenida certainly comes from the Sushi Bar. The design of this place is made for cultural cuisine. It is completed with good lighting quality which presents transparency and shadows. It can change every time. In addition, soft gold color arouses warmth of comfortable atmosphere. This color is available in the form of some exclusive furniture pieces of Sushicafe Avenida.
Related Article from Contemporary Style of Sushicafe Avenida operating in Restaurant Architecture
- Occupancy Classic With A Modern Twist On March 09, 2010 @ 10:00
- Great Chandeliers Design: Chandeliers from Antler on March 01, 2011 @ 17:00
- House Folded in Osaka Designed by Alphaville Architects
- House in Kitakami, Japan Designed by nadamoto yukiko architects
- Classic Small Bedroom Design with Little Traditional Touch
- Colin Powell Middle School Designed by Legat
- Contemporary Residence In Fascinating Natural Environment On March 29, 2010 @ 10:11
- The Most Unique Buildings of All Time 11 Boxes by Keiji Ashizawa Design
- Simple and Minimalist Dining Chair Made from Wooden on April 23, 2011 @ 15:00
- Astonishing Residence With Modern Look on December 11, 2010 @ 10:44