Co-Habitation in Morocco Designed by Kilo Architectures
Friday, November 25, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed guide about Co-Habitation in Morocco Designed by Kilo Architectures chapter. The also tagged in Architecture, Houses class. The document and image posted on Friday, November 25th 2011 in good quality. If you wanting to save this photo, you have to right-click on this photo then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Currently we also have some linked photograph which also pulled in Co-Habitation in Morocco Designed by Kilo Architectures document. We suggest you to check out the snapshot gallery. To view in big size, simply hit the thumbnail.
Co-Habitation in Morocco Designed by Kilo Architectures also field in Morocco, Architects, single line, location marrakech, Architectures, domesticity, and else.
Made for fulfilling people’s need – that is the site view of Co-Habitation. This project has been designed perfectly by Kilo Architectures by taking precise location in Marrakech of Morocco. This existing building occupies total project area of around 2000 square meters. The intended program of this site consists of five houses together with a collective farm. The neighborhood around the site seems to be very peaceful and very supporting. Finished in two different exterior colors, the main site presents very solid impression even viewed from far distance. What do you find in the Co-Habitation project?
Following review concerned with Co-Habitation
Along a single line of the site, it is built two linear houses of Co-Habitation. Each house presents visual line to each other. Every house features one room wide and sixty meters long. There are two extreme sites in the end of the line. These two volumes contain private spaces for reflection, an architectural studio for one house and a yoga studio. And one column in the middle of it is relatively for social interaction among the dwellers.
A glance review of Co-Habitation based on archdaily.com
This project, consisting of five experimental houses within a communal farm, proposes alternative modes of domesticity and co-habitation, both within the home and between homes.
Houses 1 + 2: Straddling the domestic line
A line is not inherently a domestic form; it does not shelter or enclose. However, when faced with the challenge of placing two houses on the site in such as way as to maximize privacy while democratizing access to the view, our strategy was to place two linear houses along a single line. The two houses are sited along the same line and each house disappears from the visual sight line of the other.
Additional specification building of Co-Habitation:
Architects: Kilo Architectures
Location: Marrakech, Morocco
Size: 2000 sqm
Program: 5 Houses and a Collective Farm
Office: Kilo Architectures
Photographs: Luc Boegly
Find more complete information of the Co-Habitation on the pictures down here.
Related Article from Co-Habitation in Morocco Designed by Kilo Architectures in Architecture
- CEIBS Beijing Campus Designed by ACXT Arquitectos
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, North Terminal Designed by Gensler
- Modern TV with iPad and Retro Inspired by Frog Design Studio
- Gorgeous Fogo Island Long Studio with Mesmeric View designed by Saunders Architecture
- Creative Decorating Ideas with Calm White and Warm Brown on January 28, 0211 @ 09:55
- Folding Kitchen Table: Spacebox from Calligaris on March 23, 2011 @ 16:00
- Stacking Throne: Fun Chair and Safe for Children
- Elegant Rozelle Terrace House redesigned by Carter Williamson Architects located in Sydney, Australia
- Captivating Pottery House From Héctor Ruiz-Velázquez on April 03, 2010 @ 14:42
- Modern Home Interior with Warm Impression by Ong & Ong Architects on March 24, 2011 @ 14:00