Carpark Erika Designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson
Friday, September 23, 2011. Creative Home Idea write short article about Carpark Erika Designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson topic. The also included in Architecture, Building category. This short article and picture upload on Friday, September 23rd 2011 in good resolution. If you wish to download the picture, you need to right-click on this photo then click on on "Save Image As..." link.
Anyway we also uploaded some more photo which also included in Carpark Erika Designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson topic. We recommend you to flip through the picture gallery. To see in big size, simply click on the image preview.
Carpark Erika Designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson also field in home enthusiasts, Architects, parking garage, sparkle, Carpark Erika, Ceilings, and other.
Special for home enthusiasts, at this moment we will present to you a simple description in relation to Carpark Erika building. The picture is the view of skateboard square next to the building of Carpark Erika. Carpark Erika is kind of a parking garage which is designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson. This parking garage stands in Malmö, Sweden. This project is designed to make an attractive contribution to the cityscape. What do you think?
Detailed information of Carpark Erika
Carpark Erika is kind of a parking garage to give an attractive contribution to the cityscape. The design has the neighboring office block which is constructed by lightweight materials. On the wall, it is completed with white glass boxes surrounding the parking garage. Amazingly, at the daylight, those boxes sparkle and then at night, it can show colored ceilings. You can check it. So, completely it changes character of the building itself.
A glance review of Carpark Erika
“Reviewed from archdaily.com, can a parking garage be designed to make an attractive contribution to the cityscape? Answer: yes! In this project, we had the advantage of having designed the neighboring office block and were able to create an ensemble. We chose to work using contrasts: The office block’s stable concrete walls provided the opportunity to work with “lightweight” materials.
White glass boxes surround the parking garage and break down the scale of a large monofunctional volume. By day, the white glass sparkles but at night the building’s colored ceilings mean that the building changes character completely. At street level there is a gym, adding a vibrant ambience to the street environment.
Additional specification building of Carpark Erika:
Related Article from Carpark Erika Designed by Metro Arkitekter AB, Urban Skogmar (HL), Rafael Palomo and Fredrik Nilsson in Architecture
- Stylish Feminine Bathroom Furniture by F.lli Branchetti
- House in Alcobaça Designed by Topos Atelier de Arquitectura
- Family House Come With Green Roof For Sustainable Living on February 19, 2011 @ 10:38
- Unlimited Inspiration From Home With A Simple Design In Germany On April 12, 2010 @ 14:14
- Fincube designed by Studio Aisslinger Located in Ritten, South Tyrol, Italy
- Charming Twin Apartments in Smart Design
- Fresh Orange Cozy Chair with Magazines Storage by Jean on March 19, 2011 @ 17:00
- Gracious Residence With Captivating Designs on May 27, 2010 @ 09:05
- Unexpected Modern Architectural Design Come into The Leyden Residence on April 23, 2011 @ 18:00
- Interesting Lodging In The Beautiful Landscape on January 15, 2011 @ 02:21