Brione House in Switzerland Designed by Wespi de Meuron
Saturday, September 24, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed short article about Brione House in Switzerland Designed by Wespi de Meuron post. The also added to Houses classification. This guide and snapshot upload on Saturday, September 24th 2011 in high quality. If you wish to get this photo, you have to right-click on the photograph then click on "Save Image As..." menu.
Anyway we also uploaded some more photograph which associated with Brione House in Switzerland Designed by Wespi de Meuron material. We suggest you to check over the image gallery. To view in full size, you need to click the thumbnail.
Brione House in Switzerland Designed by Wespi de Meuron also field in Cubes, Brione House, courtyards, cavities, Urban Area, de meuron, and else.
Hi arch lovers; this is the building of Brione House that we will share with you at this moment. Picture above tells us about the wall model of Brione House inside. The Brione House is perfectly designed by Markus Wespi Jerome de Meuron architects. This house is located in Brione sopra Minusio, TI, Switzerland. Precisely it stands in a privileged but sprawled urban area above Locarno. What do you think so far?
More detailed information in relation to Brione House
Brione House is indeed very attention-grabbing. It offers overwhelming view on the city, the surrounding mountains and the lake. This house is designed with steaning cubes which are emerging from the hill. It shows more alike a wall than a house but timeless. It is also accomplished with the swimming pool that is embedded in the valley facing cube.
A glance review of Brione House
“Reviewed from archdaily.com, the new building is located in a privileged but sprawled urban area above Locarno, with an overwhelming view on the city, the surrounding mountains and the lake.
The project is a discrete reaction to a daily subject: to build into a crowded and chaotic urbanized area.
Therefore all attributes of a classical house were totally omitted.
Two simple steaning cubes are emerging from the hill – fragmentarily – more associated to the landscape than to the other existing buildings – more alike a wall than a house – and time less.
Habitable interiors are generated through cavities.
Two similar big openings, with wooden grids serving as moveable gates, are providing access and view.
Additional light is taken in through courtyards.
The water of the swimming pool, embedded in the valley facing cube, merges perfectly with the lake.
Additional specification building of Brione House:
Architects: Markus Wespi Jérôme de Meuron architects
Location: Brione sopra Minusio, TI, Switzerland
Construction Supervision: Guscetti Arch. Dipl., 6648 Minusio
Engineer: Anastasi SA, 6604 Locarno
Building Physics: IFEC Consulenze SA, 6802 Rivera
Contractor: Merlini + Ferrari SA, 6648 Minusio
Carpenter: Erich Keller AG, 8583 Sulgen
Project year: 2004-2005
Photographs: Hannes Henz
Related Article from Brione House in Switzerland Designed by Wespi de Meuron operating in Houses Home
- Apartment Singel Redesigned by Laura Alvarez Architecture Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Graceful Countryhouse in Val Tidone designed by Park Associati
- Complex and Details Apartment Designed in a Typical Scandinavian Style
- Mamati Present Contemporary Lamp with Unique Design on April 28, 2011 @ 15:00
- Myer Department Store in Australia Designed by Peddle Thorp Architects
- Attractive K House designed by Datumzero Design located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Simple Interior Design of Limited Living Spaces on Feb 16, 2010 @ 10:14
- Nest Chair: Contemporary Chairs Inspired by Nest on April 08, 2011 @ 18:00
- Great Architecture of Modern Residence in Northern Idaho on March 09, 2011 @ 19:00
- The Peak View Residence: Country House by Carney Logan on March 24, 2011 @ 19:00