Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00
Friday, March 04, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed document about Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00 subject. The also included in Architecture class. This guide and picture upload on Friday, March 4th 2011 in high resolution. If you like to keep the snapshot, you need to right-click on this photograph then click on "Save Image As..." option.
Next we also posted some other picture that associated with Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00 material. We recommend you to flip through the photo gallery. To view in full size, you have to click the the thumbnail.
Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00 also field in municipality, cable stayed bridge, rail traffic, and others.
Peberholm (literally “Pepper Islet”) is a small artificial island located in the Danish part of the Øresund. It forms part of Tårnby Municipality. It was created as part of the Øresund Bridge connecting Denmark with Sweden. Peberholm was constructed in the proximity of the small natural island of Saltholm (Salt Islet), and was affectionately named to complement it. The main reason for construction of the island was having a crossover point between the tunnel and the bridge. As the description above, Peberholm was built in order to transfer the traffic. While the bridge itself has The Longest cable-stayed bridge main span in the world for both road and rail traffic. Interesting huh?
Related Article from Architecture of Peberholm: A Bridge from Denmark to Sweden on March 04, 2011 @ 12:00 located in Architecture
- Incredible Small House in Saitama on August 22, 2010 @ 13:35
- Luxury and Modern House Design in Queensland with Fantastic City Panoramas
- MIKI 1 House White and Luxury designed by Alexander Brenner Architects
- Simple House With Exceptional Interiors on May 30, 2010 @ 14:25
- Bus Station of Rio Maior Designed by Domitianus Arquitectura
- Original and Creative Black and White Clock by Dario Serio
- 7th Street Residence renovated and redesigned by Pulltab Design located on the 7th Street in New York City, USA
- Casa Grove: Contemporary House in Green Nature on March 31, 2011 @ 13:00
- Original Residence Design : Captivating Summer Residence in Limavägen on January 27, 2011 @ 03:03
- Affinity Chair: Furniture Project by Ben Alun-Jones on April 02, 2011 @ 12:00