Alcudia Marine Station Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura
Sunday, November 13, 2011. Creative Home Idea submitted post about Alcudia Marine Station Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura material. This also tagged in Architecture, Building category. This document and photograph posted on Sunday, November 13th 2011 in good resolution. If you need to keep this photograph, just right-click on this photo then click on on "Save Image As..." menu.
Now we also have some other photo which submited to Alcudia Marine Station Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura subject. We suggest you to look out the photo gallery. To see in full size, you must click the the thumbnail.
Alcudia Marine Station Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura also field in Contemporary Design, marquee, Interior Space, Sustainability, segregation, ferry terminal, and other.
Above is the façade of Alcudia Marine Station which is perfectly designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura. This building takes place in Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca of Spain. This building has been designed well with a special idea of a large volume by way of a container view. The building stands firmly enclosed by breathtaking atmosphere around it and offers directly overview towards waterfront. The exterior appearance means sustainability and also functionality. The yard before entering the site seems to be so large. This project has gained contemporary design both exterior and interior.
A brief description related to Alcudia Marine Station
The project of Alcudia Marine Station is divided into three different zones. Each consists of the Ferry Terminal, the offices and the cafeteria or restaurant. Those spaces are accessed from level +- 0.00. This area serves greatest facility for both passengers and vehicle which arrive on this place. One side is used for passengers who have arrived on foot and the other side is for the car and lorry. The main lobby of this building gets larger. Amazingly, from level +- 0.00, a passenger could see the mighty building of Ferry Terminal which is designed in a single interior space.
A glance review of Alcudia Marine Station based on archdaily.com
“The generative idea behind the project consists of the creation of a large volume by way of a container which, through its segregation, gives rise to a situation where access to the different resulting volumes is gained via a main marquee like a large covered space. This segregation allows for the functioning of the different programmes regardless of the others. In this way, the Ferry Terminal, the offices and the cafeteria/restaurant comprise the three distinct zones of the project, and they are accessed from level +- 0.00. Moreover, whereas from one side of this large space the passengers arrive on foot, the other side is connected to the car and lorry embarking areas, thus allowing for access to the ticket offices on the one hand, and to the cafeteria / restaurant on the other.
Additional specification building of Alcudia Marine Station:
Architects: SCT Estudio de Arquitectura
Location: Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca, Spain
Project Year: 2009
Photographs: José Hevia
Find more complete information by looking at the images down here.
Related Article from Alcudia Marine Station Designed by SCT Estudio de Arquitectura positioned in Architecture
- Beautiful Two-Tree House designed by Golany Architects located in Jerusalem, Israel
- Chair That Used as Bedside Table Too Come with Lighting System on March 13, 2011 @ 13:00
- Culinary Equipment Come into Elia Felices’s Project on March 21, 2011 @ 16:00
- The Invisible Light: Transparent Table from Tokujin Yoshioka on April 25, 2011 @ 19:00
- Cliff House designed by Scott Allen Architecture located in Gig Harbor, in Pierce County, Washington, USA
- House in Praia Verde in Portugal Designed by Nelson Resende Arquitecto
- Beautiful Horizontal Space designed by Damilano Studio Architects located in Cuneo, Italy
- Original Interior Design of Royal Dental in Pipera on March 23, 2011 @ 18:00
- Coat Rack From Ceramic: A Furniture by Pudelskern on March 25, 2011 @ 14:00
- Karawitz Architecture Re-Creates A Unique Home Design “Passive House”