AL’s House Designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani
Tuesday, October 18, 2011. Creative Home Idea produce guide about AL’s House Designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani article. The also field in Architecture, Houses class. The guide and image posted on Tuesday, October 18th 2011 in good quality. If you wish to get the photo, you must right-click on this photo then push on "Save Image As..." option.
Now we also added some related photo which inserted to AL’s House Designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani material. We advise you to browse around the picture gallery. To view in full size, just select on the image preview.
AL’s House Designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani also field in Landscape, gridiron, proposal, exterior façade, Texture, engineer, and another.
Viewed from outside, the entire exterior façade of the AL’s House reveals its real flexibility and sustainability. Perfectly designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani, the existing building of the AL’s House simply occupies 2842 square miles of total area. This house stands in Comuna de Lo Barnechea, Santiago of Chile precisely in Lo Barnechea District at Santiago’s foothills which is very right with its lovable outdoor view to overlook at. Every dweller will feel so enjoyable living in this house. What about you, readers?
The AL’s House and its simple description
Front exterior façade of the AL’s House is designed with the form of a longitudinal bar perpendicular to the street with the double purpose of facing north. It gives a direct overlooking to a free space of the garden. The entire building is finished by a unique material and the organic texture of color. Cedar wood packaged the entire woodwork, windows, and floors of the house. For the roof, it is created with different styling to allow lighting effect and give a space to surrounding geography.
A glance review of the AL’s House based on archdaily.com
“AL’s house is located in Lo Barnechea District at Santiago’s foothills. Its volume locates like a longitudinal bar perpendicular to the street with the double purpose of facing North (Sun and better views) and allowing a big free space for the garden. The proposal consists of a barbeque gridiron – external kitchen at one end of the area in order to embrace the place.
Additional specification building of AL’s House:
Architect: Gonzalo Mardones Viviani
Location: Comuna de Lo Barnechea, Santiago, Chile
Constructor: Yon Gallastegui
Engineer: Cristián Delporte
Lighting: Mónica Pérez
Landscape: Karen Oetjen
Site Area 2842 sqm
Project Area: 841 sqm
Project Year: 2011
Photographs: Nicolás Saieh
Look at the photos below to complete your understanding related to the AL’s House.
Related Article from AL’s House Designed by Gonzalo Mardones Viviani operating in Architecture
- Shipping Container House designed by Studio H:T located in Nederland, Colorado, USA
- Country House in Québec by YH2: La Cornette on April 07, 2011 @ 13:00
- Unlimited Inspiration From Home With A Simple Design In Germany On April 12, 2010 @ 14:14
- Awesome House in Iporanga designed by Nitsche Arquitetos Associados located in São Paulo, Brazil
- Residence Treetops Special Offerings from the Experts Artas Architects & Planners
- Nestrest by Dedon : Amazing Furniture For Amazing Rest on February 17, 2011 @ 08:55
- Kitchen Idea Abstract Tiles from Fogazza- Color and Fun
- Cucine Libre’s New Kitchens Models with Modern Theme
- Table with Planter in The Middle: Compact or Crazy ? on March 22, 2011 @ 18:00
- Fantastic Intersection Views from Above photographed by Navid Baraty