A Small Family Site of Mishima House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design
Wednesday, October 12, 2011. Creative Home Idea produce short article about A Small Family Site of Mishima House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design document. The also added to Architecture, Houses classification. This article and picture posted on Wednesday, October 12th 2011 in good quality. If you wish to save this image, just right-click on the picture then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
By the way we also posted some more image which inserted to A Small Family Site of Mishima House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design chapter. We recommend you to look through the photo gallery. To view in big size, you must click the image preview.
A Small Family Site of Mishima House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design also field in study space, Mishima House, House Design, different perspective, Living Space, sun light, and else.
The Mishima House represents the main theme of the project as a small family house. This house is perfectly designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design and stands in Tokyo, Japan. The existing building of the Mishima House is totally designed to give privacy sense and living space in the dense downtown area of central Tokyo. Bedrooms and bathrooms as the privacy rooms are located on the first and second floor. Viewed from outside, the façade of the house looks contemporary with placing car shed on the ground floor next to the intended room.
The Mishima House and its simple description
The Mishima House consists of four volume areas that every site is designed with different perspective. On the first and second floor, privacy rooms of bedroom and bathroom are located. On the third floor added with high ceilings design, comfortable living room and kitchen stuffs are positioned well. And on the upper level of the house – on the loft – there will be study space fully completed with bookcase and reading facility. All rooms gains maximum potential of sunlight.
A glance review of the Mishima House based on archdaily.com
“The theme for this house ‘Mishima House’ design is ideal for a small family. The idea behind this design is to accommodate privacy, while living comfortably in the dense downtown area of central Tokyo. The rooms that need maximum privacy, such the bedrooms and bathroom,
are located on the first and second floor.
Living room and Kitchen are located on the third floor, with the study area located just above, in the loft. These rooms are situated as is to utilize the maximum potential of sunlight needed for each specific room. The third floor has very high ceilings which allows for a lot of natural sun light from the windows on the south side of the structure.
Additional specification building of Mishima House:
Architects: Keiji Ashizawa Design
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Project Architects: Keiji Ashizawa, Chino YamaguchiÅ
Structural Engineer: ÅFASA Akira Suzuki
Project Year: 2010
Photographs: Daici Ano
Find more what images show about Mishima House below.
Related Article from A Small Family Site of Mishima House Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design situated in Architecture
- Le Prado Residence Completed Rebuilt By Maurice Padovani
- Retro, Vintage and Antique Interior Design Loft in Zürich on April 07, 2011 @ 17:00
- Wishbone Table: Side Table with Multipurpose Concept on March 28, 2011 @ 18:00
- Refurbished Living designed by A-001 Taller de Arquitectura located in Mexico City, Mexico
- House Morran in Gothenburg Archipelago Designed by Johannes Norlander Arkitektur
- Gorgeous Floating Beds for Modern Interior designed by John Huff
- 2012 IKEA Catalog for Best Children’s Room Design Ideas
- Home With a Contemporary Design That Is Comfortable To Be Occupied On April 09, 2010 @ 11:02
- Get Ideas From Classical House In Istanbul On March 12, 2010 @ 11:00
- Shining Baluster Lattice House redesigned by 05 AM arquitectura located in Vallvidrera, Spain