A Simple Cover of House of Ujina Designed by MAKER
Tuesday, October 25, 2011. Creative Home Idea added article about A Simple Cover of House of Ujina Designed by MAKER chapter. The also added to Architecture, Houses archive. The document and picture added on Tuesday, October 25th 2011 in great quality. If you wish to save this photo, you must right-click on this snapshot then click on "Save Image As..." link.
Here we also have some extra photograph which also tagged in A Simple Cover of House of Ujina Designed by MAKER topic. We recommend you to browse around the snapshot gallery. To view in big size, you need to select on the thumbnail.
A Simple Cover of House of Ujina Designed by MAKER also field in Architects, Loft, collaborator, yoshio, Interior Space, hiroshima japan, and others.
A simple look of House of Ujina hopefully could inspire you who want to build a simple house but still maintain privacy thing in the crowded area. The House of Ujina exposes guarding resident’s privacy on the narrow grounds. This valuable house is perfectly designed by Maker. It is built in Hiroshima, Japan. Viewed from front part of the house, it seems to be roomier. On the left side, it is located a special porch and next to it is a place for car shed. The building gets the touch of contemporary materials. How will you get the feeling of it?
The House of Ujina and its deeper information
The House of Ujina is indeed very prized. It achieves very great feature on the exterior side. The outer wall of the house is finished with Garubariumu that is commonly used as a material of roof. Surely, by the use of Garubariumu, it could create distinctive profile from the outer one. The design still could keep the house in privacy. The roof is designed with the model of high ceilings coupled with a large skylight for natural lighting. On the upper level of the house, it is located a loft that gains natural lighting at the daytime.
A glance review of House of Ujina based on archdaily.com
“We made this plan considering how we expand the interior space to outside with guarding resident’s privacy on the narrow grounds in the overcrowded area. What is the exclusive feature is the outer wall all covered with Garubariumu that is used as a material of roof. It can shut out the influence of neighbors in the overcrowded area, and keep the house in privacy.
Additional specification building of House of Ujina:
Location: Hiroshima, Japan
Collaborator: Yoshio Oono
Structural Engineer: Ryuji Fujiki
Project Year: 2011
Project Area: 75 sqm
Photographs: Noriyuki Yano
Find more detail related to House of Ujina by looking at these pictures below.
Related Article from A Simple Cover of House of Ujina Designed by MAKER operating in Architecture
- Pawling House New York USA designed by SPG Architects
- Attractive K House designed by Datumzero Design located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Stylish Outdoor Lounge Chair Collection by B&B
- Classic Armchair Furniture in New Material: Pasha by Pedrali
- Contemporary Farmhouse with Unique Roof Design on January 11, 2011 @ 01:54
- Lounge Chair with Retro Style by Kurt Dexel on March 18, 2011 @ 14:00
- Brilliant Ideas to Make a White Living Room Chic and Unique for Your Home Interior
- Art Touch Come Into the Original Interior Apartment Design on March 24, 2011 @ 12:00
- Isabel Quiroga Present Purple Bookcases Made of Used Table on April 13, 2011 @ 15:00
- Amazing Villa with Luxurious Touch on January 08, 2010 @ 10:03