A New Norris House in Tennessee Designed by University of Tennessee
Friday, September 09, 2011. Creative Home Idea informed short article about A New Norris House in Tennessee Designed by University of Tennessee document. This also append to Architecture, Houses, Residence classification. The article and snapshot posted on Friday, September 9th 2011 in good resolution. If you want to save this image, simply right-click on this image then push on "Save Image As..." menu.
Now we also added some additional image which also plug into A New Norris House in Tennessee Designed by University of Tennessee subject. We suggest you to browse around the snapshot gallery. To view in full size, you need to click the the image preview.
A New Norris House in Tennessee Designed by University of Tennessee also field in tennessee college, norris tennessee, site construction, University of Tennessee, design strategies, construction methods, and other.
Hi home lovers …. At this moment we will give you a simple description about a new Norris House which is located in Norris, Tennessee. The architect who is designed this house is from University of Tennessee, College of Architecture and Design. The picture above is kind of Norris House’s foreground which is full of gravel. This project belongs to part of the Norris Dam construction in 1933. This house is designed by team of University of Tennessee as a place for modern and efficient living.
A new Norris House – a home for 21st century
A new Norris House in Tennessee is created as a new sustainable home for 21st century. The conception of this house has used state of the art technologies and techniques. Norris House is formed by utilizing energy conscious design strategies and off-site construction methods. This statement is supported by a quotation below:
“Based on archdaily.com, the project was initially selected as one of six winners of the EPA’s People Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Competition in 2009. Since this conception, the design has used state of the art technologies and techniques. By utilizing energy conscious design strategies and off-site construction methods, the team set its goal on being the first LEED Platinum project built by the University.”
Detailed information concerning with A new Norris House
The idea of constructing a new Norris House is based on a design-build project. In constructing this house, some face challenges that are more than just designing the model home. Students must meet many community residents, research necessary codes and work with the city and state municipals to break the challenges. Furthermore, this Norris House has been claimed as part of its LEED for Homes programs.
Related Article from A New Norris House in Tennessee Designed by University of Tennessee positioned in Architecture
- Traditional Style Come into Minotti’s Furniture Design
- Kitchen Stickers by Hu2: Contemporary Vinyl Sticker with Positive Feel on April 16, 2011 @ 16:00
- Cool Furniture by Jardin Chic: Pots and Pet Houses in One
- Occupancy With A Combination Of Modern And Classical On March 29, 2010 @ 09:45
- Urban Beach House Inspired: Inspiring House for You
- Open house Residence: House by XTEN in Dramatic Place on March 24, 2011 @ 16:00
- Unique Raw Look Loft designed by Bruno Erpicum architect located in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Rising Chair: Original and Inspiring Chair by Robert van Embricqs
- FOM Institute AMOLF Designed by Dick van Gameren architecten
- Camelia Cottage in Australia Designed by 4site Architecture