11 Boxes Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design
Friday, October 07, 2011. Creative Home Idea added guide about 11 Boxes Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design topic. The also append to Architecture, Houses classification. This article and photograph upload on Friday, October 7th 2011 in high quality. If you need to get this photo, you have to right-click on this photograph then click on on "Save Image As..." option.
Next we also posted some extra photograph which also pulled in 11 Boxes Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design document. We suggest you to look through the photo gallery. To view in full size, simply choose on the image preview.
11 Boxes Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design also field in minimal space, construction method, Using Steel, design location, 11 Boxes, earthquake proof, and other.
11 Boxes seems very contemporary residence which is built on minimal space. To give a look of maximize creation, the building uses a simple construction method with eleven steel frame boxes which are formed using steel angles. Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design, the 11 Boxes contains six rooms including office room, kitchen, living room, guest room at the second floor, bathroom and bedroom at the upper level of the house. Most of all the construction of the house comes with carefully chosen materials in order to look sturdier.
A glance review of the 11 Boxes based on archdaily.com
“In order to maximize space of the site, a simple construction method was chosen. Eleven steel frame boxes are formed using steel angles and used as the main structure, while external wall panels are attached on without the need of any additional structure.
The size of the steel boxes needed to be considered carefully since each had to fit on a truck to be transported to site. These boxes are then joined together with high tension bolts on site.
Though the central span holds the main structural strength of the building, the circulation staircase is intentionally positioned there to operate as an earthquake-proof element as well as to rationalize the plan of the house.
Additional specification building of the 11 Boxes:
Architects: Keiji Ashizawa Design
Location: Saitama, Japan
Project Architect: Keiji Ashizawa
Structural Engineer: Ejiri Engneer
Project Year: 2007
Photographs: Daici Ano
Photos gallery of 11 Boxes
Down here, it has been served several official photos of the 11 Boxes building. Please take a look for a while to complete your information. Hopefully, the 11 Boxes construction can inspire you.
Related Article from 11 Boxes Designed by Keiji Ashizawa Design in Architecture
- 6A Brockton Residence: Canadian House with Simple Interior Design on March 21, 2011 @ 12:00
- Interior Photography Work of the Expert Favaro
- Tribeca Had the Honor to Be the Sale Place of Two Spectacular Lofts
- Elegant Penthouse Apartment with Russian Interior Style by Geometrix on April 19, 2011 @ 14:00
- A House Special House La Punta By Central De Arquitectura Located In Mexico City
- L-shaped Villa La Hilaria designed by RDR Arquitectos located in Punta del Este, Uruguay
- Unique Raw Look Loft designed by Bruno Erpicum architect located in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Unique LEGO Office Denmark designed by Rosan Bosch Located in Billund, Denmark
- Coleman Oval Skate Park Designed by HAO
- Minimalist Modern Japanese Home Design With Amazing Architecture Geometry